0.1

ashton irwin is your textbook narcissist. he seeks power over others, shows a huge sense of self importance, believes he's entitled to any and everything, lacks empathy, takes advantage of others, and let's not forget his arrogance... oh god don't even get me started on his arrogance. he's a fucking prick, but to tell you the truth he was just an insecure little boy with a daddy kink. but he'd never admit to that not to his mates, his team or his band members. he was the "cool guy" who ditched class to smoke a cigarette or fucks a girl inside of the girls bathroom stalls and if they were lucky... they'd get behind the bleachers during his mates soccer game it was the only time he'd take it easy. it's what he's known for. he's blew his way through every girl in school...

so he thought!

ariel jones there's nothing special about her. don't get me wrong she's not your stereotypical black teenage girl. she's intelligent, shy, and preserved. she was the girl no one excepted to go home and cry herself to sleep every night. she was the girl who was unaware of her beauty. she was the girl who hide her cuts under jackets and sweaters even in 90 degree weather. she was the girl who thought there was no way out and no one could save her...

so she thought.

these two misfits are complete opposites... but they say opposites attract, don't they? her best friend would disagree.