0.6

a s h t o n

"mate have you even slept since yesterday?" calum questioned through the phone. "no i left kate's house and i couldn't stop thinking about her," i sighed. "go to sleep it sounds like you need it. i got to go but i'll call and check on you in a bit," his voice buzzed through the phone before the line went dead. i've been up all night texting her trying to get a response... and now it's the next day and im so happy we have a three day break between me not getting any sleep worried about her and i'm running on empty. all she's been doing is ignoring me. every single text, phone call or face time... and i hate it. she hasn't responded in hours.

sometimes i'd see her typing but she'd stop and erase everything not saying a word but it's been six or seven hours since i've last seen it. is this how some people feel waiting for a response? i feel bad for all the girls i've ever ignored now... not really... but still. it was nice to believe that.

ashton🙄: ariel

ashton🙄: answer me

ashton🙄: please

ashton🙄: i'm sorry

ashton🙄: ariel!!!

ashton🙄: let me know you're okay

ashton🙄: i told everyone the truth

ashton 🙄: please just let me know

ashton🙄: just one message to let me know!

ashton🙄: ariel!!!

ashton🙄: ariel please forgive me

ashton🙄: ariel?!

ariel💕🐠: ... *ariel is typing*

my breathe hitched hoping it wasn't something bad. hoping she would finally reply but she quickly erased her words leaving my messages; read. i laughed pitifully knowing i deserve this but at least i know she hasn't done anything stupid. something i would regret.

ashton🙄: ariel i'm sorry... i just hope you forgive me

ashton🙄: please...

i sigh tossing my phone to the side of the bed not knowing what else to do. i just want to talk to her and apologize.

a s h e l y

"i think you're actually the first girl to ignore him, at least you can say that!" luke laughed trying to cheer me up a little."awe come on ashely! i promise we'll find you a great guy that's a awesome, funny and deserves to be with you just... not any of my friends they're horrible!" he awkwardly laughs picking a movie.

"then why do you hangout with them," making him stop. "they're the first real friends i've ever really had, well except michael i still want to kick his ass," he laughed. "but let's stop thinking about them." he sighed plopping down next to me on the bed. "and let's watch pulp fiction since i know it's your favorite," he smiled kissing my forehead and wrapping his lanky arms around me.

-

"are you hungry luke?" i asked going towards the door. "way ahead of you, i've already worked on it i've ordered us pizza," he giggled childishly snuggling back into my sheets. "get back in the bed, your spots getting cold." he pouted making me give in snuggling under the covers with him. "one question who's going to answer the door for the pizza?" i laugh. "i think you should," i quickly say giving him my best puppy face.

"fine i guess i will," he laughed poking my nose. "since we're asking questions..." he stopped for a while. maybe he didn't know what to say or maybe he changed his mind. "i... never mind lets just enjoy this."

*zsst zsst zsst zsst zsst*

i huff climbing over luke to grab my phone. five new fucking messages from ashton.

*zsst*
six

*zsst*
seven!

*zsst*
eight...

*zsst*
nine? really? nine times!

i turn off my phone in hopes of just forgetting about it. "he's relentless?" i sighed. "is that him again?" luke asks.

"yeah..." i childishly snuggle into luke's chest as he wraps his arms protectively around me once again. making me safe like always. "boys are stupid"

"okay true i will not deny that" he laughed. "just go to sleep for a while you've had a few rough days," he smiles kissing my forehead. "i'll be here when you wake up and best part i'll have pizza with me!" he laughed the vibrations in his chest making me laugh. "i don't want to,"

"well i said to so go to sleep," he reprimanded. "you run nothing around here luke, you're not my daddy-"

"i could be," his voice deepening making me choke remembering the conversation from yesterday. "i - i... i think i'll g-go to s-sleep." i stuttered making him chuckle. "good girl," he smiles placing a kiss on my forehead.