0.5

a s h t o n

i was trying to find the courage to apologize for what i said or what i didn't say about friday... but i didn't have the courage to hear her voice break or hear her sobbing because of how badly i screwed her over. i really didn't want to hear it honestly. i know it was a horrible thing to do but what could i do about it now? "ashton! are you even listening to me," calum said seeing him slightly annoyed. "yeah of course! you were telling me about some girl you hooked up with from that all girls christian school,"

"good try but not even close." he laughed. "you've been so weird lately. are you still hung up on that ashley whatever girl?"

"it's ariel, and no... no im not," i spat mainly trying to convince myself i wasn't. "sure whatever you say ash," he laughed. "you might be a little too late," calum smirked pointing to luke hugging ariel while she laughs. i was irate, but how could i be? i don't have the right to be angry. "calum can i tell you something?" my voice frail and weak. "sure, anything" he smiled.

"i didn't have sex with her... an i might actually like... like ariel, or maybe it's because she shows no interest in me," i mutter walking into class and calum almost tripping over his own two feet. "you what?" he laughed. "shut up calum you heard me," i scoff realizing telling him was a horrible idea. "you fucked up," he laugh hysterical earnings us a few glances from other students. the late bell rings luke walks in with tired eyes, glaring at me as he made his way to the seat next to calum. "you need to apologize and tell her how you feel," he whispered leaning toward me. "thanks love doctor cal but we both know that's not going to work. we both know i break everything i touch." i tiredly sighed

-

"irwin you need to fix this," luke yelled slamming against the locker right out side the english room door. "fix what?" i laugh throwing my hands up in mock surrender. "ariel," he snarled. "well she looked okay to me when i passed by you two pda-ing and laughing so-"

"she was crying you fucking idiot! you know what just stay the fuck away from her..."

"why would i care hemmings i'm already through with her. her little episodes get tiring after a while luke," i laughed. "i don't understand why she would relapse over a piece of shit like him," saying the last part lowly as he walked away in hopes that i wouldn't hear it. i scamper off to find her. running through the halls like a mad man getting reprimanded by teachers yelling as i pass and earning a few glares from some of the kids. only to find her at her locker. what do i say? do i just ask? no, that'd be rude right? what would i do? shit! shit! shit!  "why are you wearing a sweater it's like 90 degrees outside." continued to unlock her locker.

a r i e l

"ariel... ariel?" i turn to see ashton making me turn back to my locker. "please just... just talk to me!" he begged. "why? the last time you wanted to "talk" i came back to school and the entire school thought i ended up in your bed the entire weekend. you told everyone one you got with me! so i'm not really up for talking today especially with you because for all i know." i scoffed finally getting my locker unlocked. "it wasn't like that," he simply stated. "then what the fuck was it like explain this shit to me!" i spat. "calum and michael just assumed because people saw us together that day and-"

"and you didn't stop him from believing it, wow please go on you're only making yourself look worse," coming out more frail than intended. "actually don't thanks for clearing this up for me," i said taking off my sweater to switch seeing the red stains seeping through the left sleeve. "look i'm sorry!"

"what the fuck am i supposed to do with a fucking sorry ash? i can't do shit with a sorry!" i yelled. "ariel..." he paused i turned to see his eyes fixated to my arm making me quickly put on my new maroon sweater. "is that because of me?" yes!

"no not everything is about you ashton, for fucks sake," i sighed. i was tired, tired of yelling, tired of being strong, just tired of everything. ashton grabbed my forearm making me whimper in pain as he turned me to face him rolling up my left sleeves. "ariel do you know how deep these cuts are?"

"i should i'm the one who made them." i say almost barely audible snatching my hand back only for him to grab it again only this time kiss the the perfectly straight marks. "dude stop that's fucking disgusting." i screech pulling down sleeve. "yeah well so is cutting," he retorted slightly muffled as i wiped his lips. "sorry but you have no room to talk to me about this" i said lowly slamming my locker shut.

"ariel..." he stopped getting on his knees. "i'm begging you please... forgive me... and stop this," a crowd started to gather around. "ashton stop you're causing a scene. please get up" i whispered. "not until your say you'll stop and that you'll forgive me." he mumbled nuzzling into my waist like a child. "i'm sorry but i can't make promises that i won't keep." i say starting to walk away only to be pulled back to see ashton now on his feet.

"well at least forgive me" he begged. "i'm sorry but i can't do that either," i say finally able to walk away. i flinch at the sound of him hitting the locker. "fuck" he yelled behind me. i didn't dare turn around. if i did i'd probably fall apart running to him saying i forgive him. i always do i see people in their weakest moments and as much as i wanted to this was the best decision... to me it was the best

what do you guys think?
fave character?
do you guys want a character q&a chapter?

okay two things
can you guys click on the link in my conversations area on my profile

and follow these accounts
instagram: gtfokendra
twitter: @ONLYAVGEL_

my ass is asking for too much sorry