0.2

"i saw you go home with vanessa! two questions: how good was she? and how'd you manage to get with her? i thought she was one of those goody two shoes virgins who wanted to wait till marriage or something." calum asked slamming his locker closed as i flicked my cigarette to the ground stepping on it. "she wasn't bad for a virgin i must admire and she only needed just a little persuading i mean after all she couldn't turn down a once in a life chance to fuck the great ashton irwin." i smirked. "i think i can officially say i've fucked every girl in this school." i smiled proudly finally completing my summer goal. "ah not so fast irwin," luke laughed catching up to me and calum over hearing our conversation. "there's one more girl and i'm sure you haven't with her,"

"well spit it out what the fuck is her name?"

"ariel jones please report to the office next period... ariel jones please report to the office... ," the intercom blared through the crowed hallway of students.

"and.. right on queue," he laughed. "ariel jones one of the hottest girls in school," he smiled in adoration. "wait... you like her don't you," i laughed. "shut the fuck up ashton," he defensively spat. "honestly luke if she was one of the hottest girls in school don't you think i would've noticed by now." i laughed. "honestly i'd doubt it but yet still surprised you haven't! i mean you fuck anything that has to leg and a mouth willing to suck you off," luke scoffed walking into sex ed., one of my favorite classes i can flirt with the blonde in the row in front of me kate... katie.... katlyin...  katrina i think... not really sure i'm usually too busy staring at her chest to know, all of my mates are in there and i get free condoms! so now you know exactly why i love this class. "hi ariel," luke smiled as the dark haired girl took her seat in the front desk closest to the door.

"hi luke," she squeaked her voice soft and fragile. "hey ariel! why don't you come up here and sit with us," i yelled causing luke to send me a sharp glare. to my surprise ariel didn't move a muscle. so, i quickly make my way to the empty seat next to her making her look back at luke worriedly. "don't worry me and him are friends." i smile comfortingly. "so why haven't i seen you around here before?"

a r i e l

"maybe because you're too busy sleeping around with any and everyone," i mumbled lowly in hopes he wouldn't hear "what? feisty didn't expect that... well at least not from you." he smirked. i quickly get up finding another seat only for him to follow sitting behind me. "okay class sorry i'm late! i still don't really get why the hell they made me the fucking sex ed teacher i'm a just a fucking soccer coach and the gym teacher. i don't want to know about your crappie ass sex lives." mr. johnson angrily rambled per usual. making the entire class laugh. "he probably does," the bright haired boy said a little too loudly to luke.

"and oh like you have a fucking sex life clifford." coach spat. "actually i do just ask marissa down there, first row. isn't that right?" he smiled proudly. mr. johnson rolled his eyes mumbling something under his breath.

"okay miss jones can you please pass out the basket of condoms to everyone making sure everyone gets at least one?" mr. johnson smiled politely. i slowly rise from my chair only to be pulled back down my cheeks burning red with embarrassment. "you might want to save a few for us," ashton laughed releasing his grip from my wrist. not hearing me mumble a few names toward him under my breath. as i walk in between the perfectly straightened rows of desk i feel the hormone raged teens hands dig through the basket taking out hand fulls at a time shoving the small foil packages into their bag. "ms. jones don't forget to take a few for yourself safe sex is the best sex!" mr. johnson blabbered. "i... i don't-"