1.3

a r i e l

ashton stood up without a word walking to the front of the class paper in hand not looking at anyone on the way up. "my poem is called xo... kind of like the weeknd ya'know ?" he laughed, he clears his throat.

"oh god
i saw you again
and so much came flooding back
the memories of your laughter
your habit of tucking your knees in to yourself
i didn't need this
you're probably fine because...
you don't want me
do you?
that's besides the point
i'm still no good for you
you have every right to hate me
but
you're the thing that i can't
i don't want to quit
like a bad addiction i just can't seem to kick
you're the only thing that's going on in my mind;
taking over my life a second time"

he sits next to me and smiles. was that about me? it couldn't be. it was my turn to go and i haven't moved yet my heads running wild and i haven't moved. "are you okay?" he asked his smile fading. "why'd you do that?"

"what... the poem? i kind of to it's a part of the grade... and it is the truth." he lightly laughs at the end. i let out a sigh. finally get up making my way to the front. "s-so i remade young god and i-it was supposed to be a song but... w-well... i-i'll just read it

"oh baby boy i know you must be a fantasy
the way you're calling me baby making my breath start to get heavy..." i stopped grabbing my things and leaving. i could hear footsteps behind me but i didn't dare look to see who it was. "ariel stop!" ashton says catching up to me. he grabbed my wrist turning me to face him. "what's wrong?"

"you! i was fine with hating you but then you come in-" i say on to be interrupted. "your poems are about each other aren't they?" ms. price smiles warmly as she walked towards the to of us. "yes..." we say simultaneously. "how about you two go talk and take a break its only one more classes left i'll say you were with me," ms. price says pushes us along. "you're not supposed to be encouraging this," i mutter as ashton pulls me to the door. "where are we going ashton?" i say only feeling the sting of discomfort as his hand was wrapped around my wrist which had freshly made cuts. "ashton let go of my wrist," slapping his hand away. "sorry was i hurting you?"

"yes,"

"sorry," he frowned. "did i leave a bruise?" he asked taking a look at my wrist. "ariel-"

"let's not talk about this right now please." i intervene. he sighs holding my hand leading me to his car. "where i we going?" he opened the door to the black jeep for me. "my house" he smiled. why so he can say he slept with me again? he started the engine and sees me standing outside the car. "ariel hurry before we get caught," i sigh finally getting in. he then pulled out the parking lot. the radio play low but i could here ms. jackson by outkast making me turn it up we both started to sing it making me laugh. the drive continued on like that. we finally pulled into his driveway. "won't your parents be upset that you're not at school and plus you have some random girl with you?" i sassed stepping out of the car. "i mean probably it's a good thing they let me move out am i right?" he laughed sticking the unlocking the door to the flat. as he opened the door i was in awe he lived in this no one else just him and it was beautiful. "you seriously live here alone?"

"well yeah i moved out, i wanted to get a job and pay for it on my own but my parents payed for it." he says. "so what shall we do while we're here? i should probably order something to! chinese? pizza? i can go get tacos?" he questioned. "chinese sound really good right about now," i smile.

-

"okay so you're telling me the king of hell is a great character?" he says appalled that i would even say that. "well yeah okay listen he's an antagonist but he has soft spots for the winchester boys especially dean. he helps them out and i'd even say they like each other plus he's funny and barely a villain he's more of a anti hero. he's nice when he wants to be but if you haven't noticed he doesn't allow anything harm them... unless it's him... but we're not going to talk about that." i laughed sticking more egg foo young into my mouth. "okay but what about castiel he's one of the best characters there is." he retorts. "true he's so adorable and he always has the best intentions... sometimes and did i mention he's hot as fu-fruit... cake but i ship him with dean all the way," i said making us both laugh. "ship?"

"yes ship like or otp it's when you relationship that you can see happening ya'know," i simply say picking up more fried rice. i'm sitting on the floor having a great conversation with a guy that i hate... well i want to hate him. i got up to check my phone.

9 new messages:

luke🍦: where are you?

luke🍦: are you okay?

luke🍦: i haven't talked to you in days it's my fault isn't it?

luke🍦: everyone says you left early with ashton why??

michael🌈: luke has been looking everywhere for you

michael🌈: he freaked out a little... a lot im not even going to lie

michael🌈: he thought you had done something to yourself i don't know why

micahel 🌈: he found out that you were with ashton and that gave him no sense of relief. 😅

micahel🌈: it actually made him freak out more 😬

michael 🌈: please help 😂😅

"ashton do you think you could take me home?" i asked placing my phone back on the counter. "did something happen?"

"well... kind of...yeah you could say that..."