0.4

a s h t o n

"ashton so some people saw you and ariel at a café together friday," calum smirked suggestively wiggling his eyebrows. "what was that all about? i mean the sex must have been amazing for the both of you because you took her out afterwards and apparently you had her reciting poetry to you! was she just one night or the entire weekend?" i just chuckled. "now you know i never spend more than one day with a girl... but this time it was different," i smiles. better than these other girls who threw their self at me but i'm not complaining. she has no interest in me at all. "different how," michael added. "different like she was to good to be a virgin? or she was into the daddy kink way more than you? or different like she liked being choked? or different like she liked being tied up?" he asked excitedly.

"i'll just go ask her myself!" he smiles proudly before rushing to the sex ed room before i could object. "i don't think luke is going to be too happy with you and his little toy." he laughed walking into sex ed. "luke's never happy with me. what's new?" i huff, walking to my seat in the back of the room setting down my things. as i sat down i focused on michael and ariel. she was uncomfortable kind of like in the coffee shop, her knees brought to her chest and her arms wrapped around them but her face nuzzled into them. but her head quickly looking up at something michael said shaking her head 'no'. "why the hell is michael talking to her?" luke snarls only making me shrug. she looked back at me... not angry but... on the verge of tears. she quickly collected her thing leaving. "um ms. jones where are you going?" mr. johnson asked only for her to ignore him. "michael what the fuck did you do?" luke spat turning a bright red, it was pretty funny but we all knew he could beat all of our ass so we wouldn't dare laugh.

"nothing i just wanted to try what ashton was talking about but she lied and said she's never had sex before and i said it was fine ashton told me about their nights together," michael shrugged with a smirk slowly drawing onto his face. "she's the one who decided to make this huge scene over nothing." michael laughed taking his seat next to calum. luke quickly gathered his things and walking after her. "you to mr. hemmings?" he sighs. "would anyone else like to leave?" the class laughed as me, calum and michael raised our hands simultaneously in response. "yeah... no... nice try though boys we both know i'd never let all four of you out out at once." he laugh. "this entire building might end up in flames because of you four."

a r i e l

"ariel wait," i could hear the only comforting voice i know running behind me. "what?" i spat coming out harsher than intended. but i'm upset with him, i know he's only trying to help but i can't help but be upset at him to for being friends with them or maybe it's because he wasn't ashton apologizing. "please just tell me what happened?" he said pulling me towards him "...michael just came up to me and saying how ashton kept saying i wasn't like the others..." i hiccuped. "he said i was better... he told calum and michael that i slept with him over the weekend and i have some fetish bdsm?" i said making luke burst into laughter.

"i mean you have all the good qualities of a sub," he laughed making me step back and turn on my heels heading for the door. "wait ariel i'm sorry!" he laughed pulling me back into his chest. "i actually started to like him luke... he was so nice to me at the coffee shop and really sweet and i was so stupid to think he liked me back at the coffee shop." i hiccuped into his chest. "i know you'll be okay i promise... you always are and i'll always be here if you're not." he whispered. "luke what the fuck is a sub?" i mumbled into his chest still sniffing only to feel the vibrations in his chest from him chuckling. "how about i tell you as we walk back to sex ed," he smiled. "bu-"

"no buts" he reprimanded kissing my forehead. "yes sir," i sassed making him almost choke. "don't do that," he grabbed my fingers interlocking them with mine. "so... okay a sub is well... hard to explain... it's a sex term obviously but it's someone who likes to be dominated and/or disciplined by their partner. oh and they have pet names since you're a sub-"

"who said i was a sub?" i intervened. "i did so don't interrupt me again!" i quickly mumble a sorry looking down at our interlocked fingers making him chuckle. "see! your nickname would be something cute yet fitting like kitten, princess or baby girl you get the just where as your dom would be daddy or sir,just too much to explain in like three minutes," he laughs. only to have my cheeks heat up. we stopped at the door of sex ed. "hey i promise you'll be fine don't listen to anyone." he said before kissing the top of my head one last time before opening the door for me. i walked in quietly hoping to be unnoticed. "she might've had some fun with luke to, that's why he didn't want us talking to his little toy." i said turned directly on my heels to leave only for luke to push me back towards my seat and him sitting down directly next to me.

-

"miss can i get my seat changed to the back of the class, i promise it won't effect any of my learning," i begged not wanting to sit next ashton in my only favorite class. "ariel i know it won't effect your work but it's ashton i'm worried about," of fuck course who is isn't. "he's been doing so well since i sat you next to to him, today he turned in a poem an it was ten times better than anything else he's written. from the format and how well written it is you had to help him."

i simply walk to my seat next to ashton. "okay class today we're going to start a new poem and no it's not due tomorrow more like at the end of two months yes we'll still have homework but not as much," she laughed. "you guys wrote about  something or someone you love or just love in general. now i want to see if your views will change in that short period of time. you guys will pick a partner to check in with everyday wether it's a new thing you've found out about love or to help with the poem... or even be their new love or heartbreak." she smiles.

"i want you guys to see how easily someone or something can effect you, your writing, your emotions, your life, etcetera." she continued. "ariel?" ashton whispered poking me. "do you want to be partners?" he smiled innocently. "no," i say standing up to see everyone's basically partnered up except the absent kids knowing she's not going to let me partner up with them. i sigh and sit down. "have you changed your mind yet?" he smirks. i place my headphones in, in hopes he'd leave me alone. "so maybe i need help on that love part again," he smiled pulling out an earbud. "so maybe you need to find someone who can help you with that," he sighed mumbling something childishly under his breath.

-

lunch was finally here. the only place people won't care i'm there or even notice that i'm there. i make my way to my seat next to the vending machines. "aren't you the girl that ashton irwin... the soccer player? had those really "wild" nights with this weekend," he laughed. "n-" only for someone to occupy the seat next to me. "hiya," ashton giggled. "so i'll take that as a yes," he chuckled turning back to his friends. i sighed standing up to only be pulled back. "ariel wait,"

"wait for what," i tiredly say not wanting to argue i was done i just wanted to go home and pretend like this day never happened. but i knew that would be impossible "i-i..." he paused not really knowing what to say. but what could he say? "nothing... nothing at all... just like i thought," i scoff snatching lose of his grip and grabbing my things. he couldn't even form his lips to mutter a fucking sorry. but what did i expect he's ashton fucking irwin.