1.0

a r i e l

4 new messages

luke: please talk to me

luke: ariel

luke: please

luke: can you at least tell me what's wrong and we can solve this please

i toss my phone on to the bed and turned on the t.v. watching gotham. detective gordan is assigned to kill penguin. i started watching last night as you can see... i didn't make it that far. but it's so good. i finally get out of bed remembering micheal invited me to his band practice today. i picked out my burnt orange over sizes long sleeve shirt, black fishnet stockings, cute little bag, and orange camo creepers.

michael🌈: hey are we still on for pizza and my band practice?

michael🌈: you won't regret coming if you do

ariel but no red hair: yup see you in a few.

i walk to the bathroom starting the shower, going back to my room grabbing everything i needed. stripping myself of the pajamas and stepping inside. i stood there for a while just simply letting the water caress my skin. i was happy to actually be leaving this house and get out and do something to get my mind off of yesterday. and not seeing luke or ashton at all today. was my main goal.

-

"hey," michael smiled, stepping to the side only for me to see luke. "i-i thought you..." I simply sighed. "i-i should probably just go back home."

"you should've known that we're all friends we probably would've made a band together"

"i... i - i don't know what i was thinking," i just sigh turning around to leave. "wait," michael calls out. "just give it a chance, pretty please? there will be pizza for free" he bargained. "fine," i slowly walk in. "i promise you'll enjoy your day" he smiled. "so we're practicing five songs we need to get right and a new one calum and luke wrong. teenage dirtbag by wheatus, all i need, everything i want, the perfect disguise, and heartbreak for two. but the new one is heartbreak girl" he rambled looking around for his pick. "since you're our guest you can pick which one we do first ariel." he smiled finally finding his pick under a stack of papers on a table. "i guess you guys should start with heartbreak girl, i think luke played it for me once and i really liked it" i blushed.

-

"wow michael you guys are really amazing,"

"i know!" he laughed with his hand on his hip, making me shove his shoulder laughing too. "i'm taking my complement back just for that you ass," the guys were packing up and i didn't want to be around when they finished. "thanks for inviting me, but i think i should really leave now-"

"come on stay please just stay a little longer," he begged pouting childishly. "i have stuff to do like-"

"do you really?" he intervened already knowing the answer. "no, but it's going to be awkward... for me at least, luke and ashton are here." i reasoned. "so fuck them i'm here and so is calum." he smiled. "fine but not too long" i finally gave in flopping onto the couch bring my knees up to my chest. luke placed his guitar making his way beside me on the couch. "hey," he said softly. "you haven't returned any of my calls or text i just want to know what's wrong or what i did wrong at least... and if i can fix it. if it's about the-" i slowly get up to my feet grabbing my bag. "i think you should ask ashton why-"

"what did he do to you?" he interrupted. "nothing it's what you did, i think this is my queue to leave." i say turning in my heals making my way to the door. "michael thanks for trying but i'm just going to go home." i reach the door only for michael to block my way.

"but ariel wait i just... i was trying to... luke and ashton really like you they both have horrible ways of showing it go try talking to them again please!"

"michael this isn't going to work,"

"michael this isn't going to work," he childishly mocked. "just go try again ariel oh my god," i turn around and started to walk back. calum and i decided while they were still busy packing up the equipment, we'd just order the pizza. "i should've stayed at home, this is what i get for trying to have a life." i mumbled mocked myself. "can we please talk now?" luke pleaded pulling me to the side. "do we really have to right now can we do it tomorrow, or next week or maybe never. it's fine there's nothing to even talk about honestly" i sighed. "yes because you're a stubborn little shit," he laughed. "so let's talk please... for me"

"everyone here is so pushy... well except calum he hasn't said much but hey. note to self next time stay at home."