2.1

ashton: are you awake?

ashton: please say you are!

ariel: i'm sleeping now stfu!

ashton: you can't be texting me if you're sleeping

ariel: i just did now again do me a favor and stfu ash

ariel: or leave me alone forever that'd be amazing

ashton: can we talk?

ashton: in person, please?

ariel: why? what is there to talk about?

ashton: a lot honestly can i just get one more chance. you don't even have to talk.

ariel: lmao one more chance you've had a lot of those

ashton: i know

ashton: i just can't lose you

ariel: it's the same bullshit lines every single time m

ashton: pls i need this

ariel: fine

ariel: come over i guess

i put my phone to the side. letting out a sigh of frustration. i turned on the tv mindlessly flipping through channel after channel. my mind was a mess. i heard a knock at the door making me turn off the television and go to open it. i was met by a sweaty out of breathe ashton. "did you run here?" i laughed a bit. "yeah i was struggling to get dressed while i was at luke's and i didn't want to keep you waiting, " i stepped to the side letting him come in and motioned for him to take a seat. "i don't know if anyone told you but we're leaving in a bit," he finally spoke. "i know luke told me yesterday,"

"you know before i came over i rehearsed this huge speech on why you should give me a chance but i can't bring myself to say it i don't want you to feel like i'm trying to force you to be with me even though that's all i really want but i also want you to be happy... unconditionally happy. i'd be content with knowing you were honestly. but it's nice to see you again it feels like the moment at the coffee shop my heart is racing and my palms are sweaty. i'm nervous all over again. i think i should go. but it really was nice seeing you," he walked out.