1.1

a r i e l

he pulls me into the kitchen sitting me on the island. luke placing his self between my legs his hands placed on my hips as he comfortingly rubbed circles into my waist. making my heart flutter. "please just tell me what happened so i can fix it," he pleaded. "that's all i want ariel i can't stand the thought of you being upset with me. please..."

"it's stupid i shouldn't even be mad at you honestly... i just i started to have feelings for you... kind of... maybe... a lot and ashton... when ashton came in the dressing room after the match he told me you were with another girl and i tried telling him it wasn't true but he insisted and it broke my heart it's stupid but i couldn't help it. then i started thinking about what you told me while i was leaving and i thought you didn't want me to find out. i know it is and you're not obligated to feel the same way i do but i don't know... but fuck he just kept saying how beautiful she was and i just had to get out,"

"that girl ashton told you about was my sponsor, i won't lie to you yes we had something together before you but she's not what i wanted. she tried flirting with me but i just wanted to get to the back to the room with you. i sent you to the dressing room for the same reason i told you. those guys get aggressive an a bunch perverts when it comes to women... trust me i've seen it an i didn't want any of them touching you or hurting you. you've known me since forever, you know i wouldn't do that to anyone especially not you." his fingers interlocking with mine. "ariel you know the last thing i'd ever want to do is hurt you." he smiled. "i've liked you since we were little-"

"luke you don't have to say this because i said i liked you, you know that right?"

"i know but it's true i've liked you since we first met and you threw sand in my eye after lunch because i stole your sandwich at lunch on your first day of school... you were pretty feisty back then... and you still are," he said making us both laugh. "you were pretty i wouldn't do something stupid to ruin the one and probably only chance i'll ever have... well hope to have with you." he whispered. "do you really think i'd do that to you?"

"no... i-i just i... i don't know" i mumble. "and i can understand that you've had bad experiences just... please don't leave let's go back and finish watching the movie for me... please" he pleaded childishly pouting. "fine-"

"wait can i finish something from yesterday his hand letting go of my hand placing it back to my hip pulling me closer leaving no space between us. he looked down at me and smirked and kissed me... his lips were soft and tasted like the green apple chapstick i remembered he borrowed from me and never returned. my lips moving in sync with his. it felt amazing those butterflies i had be for weren't there anymore it was more like jolts of electricity running through my body an i wanted more... a lot more. we finally separated to breathe. "i've wanted to do that for a while now." he lightly laughed at the end. he backs away from me helping me down. "i think we should go back now." we made our way back into the living room getting back comfortable on the couch. calum looked back grinning at the both of us. "wow luke! love the look. that shade of lipstick really suits you i think it brings out the blue in your eyes," calum an i burst into laughter. "shut up you two," he mumbled pulling me in closer to him as we watched taken.