Emopter Two: Smile That Made My Day

"Your essay skills are too good". Teacher remarkly said. And I nod with happiness.

She was more than a teacher. Her friendly nature attracts everyone. I was the most social and bold person. It was a piece of cake to talk to her .
Her name was maria.

She was short, pale coloured skin with frameless specs which sits over her tiny nose. She was studying commerce and to help her family doing this job.

I took my notebook and go back to my seat. Just a few moments later sarah came up with all her notes on me.
"Oh! Sorry , I had a habit of falling here and there" she giggles amd I gave her a smile . "Its okay "
I pick up her notes and was about to handover her just something got my attention.

It was ...
------------------------
It was him again.

Staring me .

I just turn over and go back on my seat.

"Huzaifa! Will u show me your work" that small , thin figure asked him and on that moment I got to know his name.
"Huzaifa"

I make it felt like I never heard it and dig my eyes in my notebook.
Ma'am maria was calling attendance again and I raised my head and sneek a peek at him.

He was calm, sober, busy in his work and I was looking his handsome gel setted spikes.

And then something happened I was so embarrassed that I smile and lower my gaze.
-------------------------
Why do I smile??
I shouldnt be smiling. He will think that I like him

Shit

Damn.

Ya ALLAH what did I do??!!

My thoughts were interrupted by sarah when she asked me to solve her algebric expression.

"Here you go. Its easy. " I said and she smiles back .
-----------------------
Back home I was wondering what happend there and how I was smiling and his perfect smile that make me blush but I control.

It was his friend hassan . That thin short guy who just turn his head toward me as I was figuring his features.
His broad shoulders.
His hair
His brown eyes.

He caught me while I was staring him.

Huhhh!!

Embarrassed! !

Just then my sister came up with her english problem and my thoughts were again interupted.
I helped her to complete her assignment and then gone for sleep as i have school tomorrow.

-------------------------

MY NOTES
HEY guys!! Hope u like it.
Please skip my grammar and feel the words.:/
Dont forget to vote and comment
Last chapter's best comment was maryamandbooks :)
Thanks maryam keep on reading chilling commenting and u will get your chance of being appreciated
Stay blesssed
Enjoy :)