Emopter Thirty Five: Counting Girls

Flashback (meeting Ryan for the first time)

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So you dont like him!?" A masculine voice alarmed my eardrum. " But how can you decide that, even you hardly talked or know me?"

I turned around to look at Ryan's cute face with a grin shinning.

The most embarrassing scene ever happened. I was talking to bhayya about him and he showed up

"Emm.. no I didn't mean that . By the way, I had to go now.!" I hurriedly turned my back and was about to run.

But unfortunately , my foot got strucked in the ground and I fell.

Embarrassing !! I guess its a punishment as I said bad things about the person I dont want to talk .

"Emm.. are you okay!?" He said within his laugh.

"Yeah !!" I tried to be rude and ran upstair.

Why!!  Always these things happened when I dont want them.

Dear floor,
I hate you soo soo much . Stop hugging me on very embarrassing moments.

I was shouting and talking to myself as I opened my window and my jaw dropped. My eyes bludged out from my orbit.

When did he became so hot.

A boy who was famous as a crying rat in his childhood was standing infront of my window with his shirt's button undone. Showing his ab. And his hair fly over his face.

Oh my Gosh !!!
Can't control on these hormones.

"If you had done all the counting of my abs, will you tell me when are you going to be ready ??" He glared with a grin.

Then I realised I was staring him.

"Emm I was counting the flower pots. Actually" I replied to cover my fault.
He laughed and asked me the same question.

"I dont wana go with you . I had to do my work."I replied as I turn my curtain over.

"You are scared that you might fall for me. As you already fall by looking at my abs." He shouted from top of his voice and my blood rushed.

" oh really!! You think like I m that type of girl then dude just back off." I opened the curtain and screamed in anger.

"Coming in 5 minutes!! Just count the number!'" I slammed my window over.

How can he be like this.
Idiot.

-------------------------------------

"Ahaan !! You love ice cream this much?" He asked me after we entered the amusement park nearby while having my favourite vanilla ice cream and his blue berry.

"What? ? Ice cream is heaven!" I chuckled.

"Heaven is all over your nose. Ms embarrassed!" He whishpered as he bend at my level as I was sitting on a bench and he flipped the ice cream from my nose.

Leaving me in a shade of pink.

Flirt?? He is weird.

"Shutup !! & stop calling me from that stupid name." I stood up from the bench and move ahead to ignore his flirty things.

"C'mon ! Lets ride this dragon train!" I shouted from the ticket booth and he sighed.

"Just one?? Aren't you coming?" I questioned as I saw only one ticket in his hand.