Emopter Thirty:Jerkson Calling

[JASON IN THE PIC ABOVE , main leading role of Hijabi's kidnapper by
@price_is_right,  Falak's kidnapper]

☆☆☆☆

"Goodmorning pretty ladies! I hope you are awake!" Stella's voice lighten up the room as she pulled the curtains away.

"Is this the way to wake up a superstar!" Falak groaned as she rubbed her eyes , giving deep death stares to Stella.

"Stella ignored Falak, she is been superstar mode since she came here!" I chuckled as I throw the quilt away. "I hope we dont have to eat that typical anghrezoon wala nashta (foreigners breakfast)" I fixed my eyes on Stella as to pleased her. While Falak ignored the two of us and headed towards the washroom.

But she was dizzy I guessed and the door kissed her on forehead. "Ou..ouch!!" She semi-yelled. "Is this the way to treat Miss Hollywood. I wont spare you !" She gived one last glared to the brown washroom door and went in whilst Stella and I kept on laughing.

"Look dear!! Come down in 15 minutes . I tried to make your typical Pakistani breakfast!" Stella said as she frowned. " and han do clean all this mess you and your superstar made" she annoyingly said as she looked around my messy room. And then she left.

I stand up from my bed and was about to knocked at the bathroom door but before my hand would tapped on the door. My bestfriend came out and a shout from horror.

"Ohh wallah!" I looked at her face which was covered with a green mask. "Is this the time for enhancing your beauty. Like I m having mice fighting in my empty stomach and you!". I groaned and glared at her masky thing.

"Look !! I dont need this beauty mask and whatever but the director.. uff he kept on asking me this!" She came out of the washroon with her hands waving in the air.

I wasn't in a mood to argue her so I pushed her and went to freshen up myself.

--------------------------------------

"Ohh !! My Stella !! You are love!" Falak shouted with happiness as she saw halwa poori on the dinning table.

"Ohh ! I am not good like your mom but I tried it for the first time so eat it and tell me.!" Stella answered as she set up the plates.

"I guessed there should be a label placed calling EAT ON YOUR OWN RISK" Ryan interrupted us as he entered from the back door.

" Ryan , its not that bad dear!! Come taste it!" Stella being a typical mom, invited him for breakfast.

Ufff . My hearts starting beating faster as he entered the room. And now he ll be having breakfast with me.

"Asalamo alaaikom !" I greeted him. "One should know how to behave when entered in someone's house!" I sarcastically said.

"Walaikom asalam!" Was his reply, he ignored my sarcasm and enters the kitchen.

"Is he the one you are flirting with!" Falak elbowed me as he left.

"Flirt!! " I gave her 'no please this is not gona happen' look and she frowned.

"C'mon! ! Stop pretending it as I dont knew you jerky pants. I'll be needing all the explanation afterwards.! She chuckled and I rolled my eyes. " I knew about this man as I saw how your cheeks turned pink as he entered!!" She teased me as she picked the glass to drink water.

My devilish minds started to planned something as she picked the glass

I pushed the glass so hard that it stucked in her mouth as she was about to drink from the glass and the water spilled on her clothes.