Emopter Thirty Seven: Freaking Flashback

***above picture ♡♡..ameen***

Flash back ( few months after she left her motherland)

☆☆☆☆☆☆

'Can I braid your hair?' My step mother enquired as I took my hijab , taking a seat beside her on the dinning table. And i nodd.

She brought a hair brush and started brushing my straight hair. While I was sitting , concentrating on the water lying infront.

"So how do you find this state?" She questioned as she slightly brushed my messy hair.

"Hmm not that bad but I missed my motherland. Like .. there are alot of things that dont resemble here." I answered , unaware of her evil plan.

"Yeah!! A lot of things". She pulled my hair from my forehead. "I missed those days too" she replied while braiding my hair. " What do you missed the most?"

I turned my head towards her , in shocked that is she really the one who hates me.

" Why are you looking like this ?". She placed the brush aside.

"I .. I .. I missed everything school , friends , tuition, outing , toys , suezi .. I missed her alot. We used to play together. I still dont know why she left us so early. I am sorry if you thinks its beacuse of me , that she is far away but." I tried to spoke in a polite way while my eyes were watery.

"Suezi!" She stopped.
It was like she didn't listened anything what I said after suezi. She pulled the chair in which I was sitting.
" You were the reason of my loss." Her faces turned red as she was about to brust. With all her force she dragged me out of the room.

" Suezi , was my only daughter , my life, my everything . When I didn't allowed her to go to that party. Then why you allowed her?" She dropped me out of the house , in the garden.

She was shouting at her pitch. I was in amazed. I tried to apologized to her but its was of no use.

"You were the reason,
I am empty ,
living this life like hell
And you are
enjoying your life"
She outcried as i was
gathering those
words to speak.

"No no I am not
enjoyin--"
I tired
to explain
but I failed
as she
cutt me off

"Huhh !! I cursed you
& will always cursed you..
You shall never succeed."
She brust out with anger.

" no you wont!! I was sorry
But you cant say
this. I hate you though
but I would never
cursed you.
You stole my father,
my dad , and now
you are blaming me."
I Responded
with removing
a tear from my left eye

"My child, my little
angel just turned
into pieces and we
found her torn clothes Only.
Only because of you."

"No.. mom .. listen.
I can explain!"

"You are a murderer!!
Dont called me mom.
You should be hanged"

She was hurting me as her hands were locked aroung my body and she was shaking me throughout.
With all of sudden and thrust she pushed me , away from her sight.
while I was trying to make words to reply to her.