Emopter Fourty Six: Not Everybody Lies

"Breakfast is ready,dear." Mrs Khan exclaimed. " I hope you love pancakes rolls."

"Rolls!..!" I excitedly outcried." I have been craving for this aunt." Back when we live in our motherland, Mrs Khan used to make these rolls. Ryan and I used to be unite as we heard her saying ' the one who ll not fight will be getting more cupcakes rolls'

Huhhh!! Golden old days.

Ryan came downstair with Yawning and he was quiet confused when he saw me grabbing the roll.
With all my sudden, he jumped and grabbed the roll which was in my hand, and he hurriedly gulped it.

"What the hell!! You dumboo!"I groaned." I wasn't sharing this with you."

"Emm.. yeah!! I know that thatswhy I snatched it and now you are sharing with me." He responded back while scoffing the roll.

"Ewww... you are a wild wolf." I screamed as he was tucking the rolls. And few of the particles were on his shirt. "You should learn manners how to eat while sitting on a table."

Instead of replying me, he ignored me and grabbed another roll. With my concern, when I look at the tray, there were only 2 rolls left. And aunt made 10 rolls.

Too fast , idiot.
Now I understand, what he is trying to do.

I slowly pulled the tray to myside and was about to run. But ryan shouted.
" hey, woman where are you taking my food."

Woman?? Like seriously.
Is he day dreaming or he is trying to pissed me off so that I might leave the tray.

I ran to his room without answering to enjoyed delicious cupcakes rolls.

I was guzzling them whilst a letter grabbed my attention. It was the letter for the Interview.

Congratulations Ryan Khan's

The envelope read above. The application to the engineering college, which was sent by me was approved.

Traitor. He didn't told me.

Maybhe he isnt aware of this. And yes I was right as the there were others letters too. And this envelope's seal was still unopen

I was happy but I decided to talk to him after the wedding.
"Here you are, crazy woman." Ryan came with a sudden and I screamed.
The last roll which was in my hand fell on the floor.

"Alllah!!.. Ryan. .. I was craving for this." I groaned. " and my craving wasnt satisfied , because you ate all of them and this last piece fell." I was so disappointed that I put the tray aside and left his room.

"Listen!." Ryan shouted back. "Heyy.. azee.. i was nt ..." but I left.
In the dinning hall, Mrs Khan called me while I was about to leave the house.

"Honey, would you come here & help me!" She announced and with a sad face I entered her room. She was stitching a cloth." Find me a green and yellow colour thread in this box. While I grabbed the needle."

"Emm aunt.. light or dark. "I questioned. But she wasnt there. I searched for both. My empty stomach was still growling because the roll was too small.

After almost 16 minutes of struggling with the threads, as they were tangled in each other, I finally found two of them.

"Ma'amm.. may I take few of your minutes please." A masculine voice straightened my ear & I looked up.
Ryan was standing witha apron On his chest , having a coverd lid dish.

"Woah!! Are you in your senses ,dude!." I exclaimed
" Yes , ma'am.. I have something for you." He tried to be formal.
He placed that tray beside me and sit by myside. As I opened the lid, my mouth hanged in the air.