Emopter Forty three: Nervousness & Sneakers

**continuations 20 months and after**.

I entered my room while Stella was still in the kitchen making grilled chicken. I announced my presence and pushed the door.

I hurriedly, opened that message, I sent from Ryan's number and copy the link on the laptop after throwing my bagpack aside.
It was a scholarship programe for those students who have applied for the test and they secure good grades.
It was his dream but he was quiting this and going for the medical college, just because of Mrs khan.

I emailed the University , and sent affirmative application. I knew , if his mom got to know this, she will surely asked him to join it. But I had to kept this as a secret unless the University sent me an affirmative reply. It must be a surprise for him

"Hola sis." While i was busy in my thoughts, affo came with the shocking news.

"This is your medical entry test date, I want you to give full attention and nailed it." Affo declared.

" when is the test?" I questioned.

"After 3 months." He replied and throw the documents on my bed and left.

Just 3 months , holy crap!

The high school is almost over, the convocation will be in the coming week and the next week would be engaged in the wedding. So I have got 2 months to prepare. Its not that much easy, but I ll try my best because its my dream to be doctor.
A surgeon who ll help needy people.

"Come downstair HON! " Stella screamed and I could smell the aroma of food. The ultimate addiction.

☆☆☆☆☆

The next week, I was busy in the preparation of the convocation. I hardly get time to talk to Ryan , only the few hello's and hi were welcomed. The reason was, I was busy in managing the event and his mom was opening a new outlet and he was helping her.

☆☆☆☆☆

Finally The convocation day came.

The day, I waited since I was admitted to this highschool. As I want my family to be proud of me just as mom was proud of bhayya's. I haven't seen my mom live but I used to saw old photos of bhayya's convovation , where I could find mom and her shiny eyes. That shinein her eyes was because of bhayya's achievement and success. The shine that could suppress thousands of sorrows inside.
And I want that shine in my family's eyes.

And here am I. Behind the stage, waiting for my speech , waiting to see the crowd, my aboo , my brothers , sitting and glancing with a proudly smile on their faces.

"Nervous! " a masculine voice awakened me from my thoughts. I look aside and found Asad standing there.

"Much nervous." I frowned." Huhh..!! Aren't you nervous?"

"Huhhh.. who wouldnt be!" He smiled. "After all its our convocation dude!". By this he patted my back. "Goodluck azka." And left for practicing.

I recite few prayers and said out loud

"All is well"
"And it will end well"

And started to revising my speech, I had written on the paper.

Page1:
So...

Before I could read further, the host announced my name and I had to move towards the stage. While cramps started to appear in my stomach and my feet started to tremble.