Emopter Fourty Five: Unbound Happiness

***now there will not be any chapter from the past, like I used to write , one past with Huzaifa and other with Ryan . But now it is the point , where both the past and present is connected.***

Still confused?? Pm me or  you can comment :)

☆☆☆☆☆☆

The deliema that Ryan is hiding things from me and the fear that , in 3 months , I would be having my apptitude test was well enough to shut me up in a room.

The medical school was so important for me and so as him. But I tried to overcome him as I have to proved my dad and my late mom that I can do this.  And secondly I have to make my brothers proud.

So I asked my family, to just locked me in a room. I asked them , whoever comes just asked them to leave a message . I deleted the wattpad from my phone, which was a pretty hard task for me, so that i can concentrate on my studies.

In the mean time, I have sent that Ryan's application form to a university without his permission,  but Ryan was now also studying for apptitude test for medical college. I just hoped that when he found out about that engineering college, he would be not raged.

Mom , step mom still lives far away. Abo, still busy in his work. Bhayya and affo kept on coming my room , to meet me , to motivate and then the stella, my crime partner, was also there with healthy and delicious food.

And my bestfriend,  falak.. she is totally insane. But there are alot happening in her life, so she was busy.

The so called  wedding was after my exam, and I was quite excited about it.

(You guys havent asked me yet?? Who's wedding??. So you ll get to know on the day of wedding. Till then, keep on guessing? ?)

I haven't choosen a dress, but Ryan was forcing me to go along with him, but I refused and he and stella choose one and bring that for me.

One unusual thing that happened in these days was, I was searching one of my notes in the dusty basement.

Affo showed up.
"What are you doing here, Azka?." He spoke with a rage in his tone. "Come out now!".

"But I was finding my book." I replied while searching in a box." I have to study from it.''

"You wont find anything here." He groaled and pulled my hand , took me out of the basement." Never come here ever. Your notes aren't here."

"But I was-".

"I am saying to you, that place has spiders and you are allergic to them, so just dont there." He calmly explained.

I wasn't convinced by his answer but I nodded. There was something , fisshy about that basement because I wasn't allergic to spiders and I know this.
But for now , I focused on my studies other than anything else.

But there were not only studies that were my hobby at that time. There was a praying mat and my tears with me.  I was so stressed those days that I prayed to Allah Almight , to grant me success.  I prayed and i prayed, as I dont want my brothers to feel lamentable about me.

**after three months**

The day when I had my entry test, I was confident but I was anxious at the same time. I kept on recitating dua's during the test. After 2 hours, finally the test was over.

Outside the examination hall, I found Ryan standing with a bowed head with his friends.
At first, I thought, he wasn't confident about the test but then he glanced towards me.
" how was it?." Ryan with a smiled on his face.

" I don't know. It just went.." I wasn't sured about anything. I was scared and depressed simultaneously.

"In shah ALLAH,  you ll be a doctor !" Ryan patted my shoulder , giving me hope. And I nodded and move ahead,  leaving Ryan and his friends.

I was standing  distanced from Ryan while I heard one of his friends stated that in the evening , we ll got to know our result. As the checking will computerized. This made my heart shrinked. And I just prayed.

O' ALLAH,  almighty
Make my brothers proud of me.
Ameen

☆☆☆☆☆

The rest of the day went in sleeping as I dont want to think about the test. So I just left everything on Allah.

I was on my prayer's mat when somebody knocked on the bedroom door.
"Come in, please." I responded and affo came in with a huge smile on his face. I glanced at him and he hugged me.
"You have done it, azka. You have made me proud. You have made mama proud and you have made bhayya proud." He paused for a moment.

"I love you azka. Congratulations, you are now 10% doctor. ALHUMDULILAH." He spoke as we broke our hug. I was over the moon that I finally managed to enter the medical school, a dream come true.

"Haha . I still cant believe affo!" I groaned with amusement.

After that,  Stella came with bunch of chocolates, thousands of calls from Bhaaya and his friends and from few of our relatives. Even Aboo came to me and  hugged me.
My bestfriend also called me when I texted her about the admission.

I thanked everyone and especially Allah by offering thankful prayer.

Ryan didn't showed up or anything so I decided to meet him, the next day.

The next morning was peaceful just as I slept with tranquility after so many months.

I stepped out of bed and glare outside the window,  the birds were chirping and the winter breeze rattles the leaves . Next thing I heard was Surah Fatiha's recitation, abo had a habit of listening Quranic verses, early morning.

How much peace we want In our life depends on where we find peace?

My thoughts were Interrupted by the growling of my stomach muscles.
Yeah!! I didnt eat much last night.
So I hurriedly dressed up and look forward to meet Ryan.

As last night, before going to sleep, Mrs Khan texted me that she want me to have breakfast with them.
But I guess, ryan couldnt make up the entry test so she want me to comfort him.

☆☆☆☆☆

My notes

Hola ppl😻😻
sorry for late update!!
Pardon me ur highness :P😁😁

Hope u like this long long chapter

Interesting plot ahead😈 

#happyreading #scrolldownformore

Thankyou Readers😘😘
For making it 7.6k reads
MA