Emopter Twenty Five: Somethings Should Never Be Revealed

Flashback (huzaifa)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next when I came out from my unconsciousness , I found myself in my room.

"Huhh...finally I m home!" I yelled a low scream.

Suddenly a door opened and I found a pretty face of a girl standing infront with a bouquet of flower in her hand.

But I couldn't recognise this face although I had seen her somewhere but my head isnt recognizing her.

"Salam!! This is sara!!.. hope you remembered dear!!. We studied in the same tuition ...."

Just as she sat beside me, her non stop speaking box start to vibrate and then I cut her off and Said.

"Yeah.. I recognize you.. Sara Hamid!" And she smiled

"So why are you here?"
I asked .

"You know what you had been in coma since that day. It's been a whole damn month we hadnt talked. "

She said as she places the flowers in the vase lying infront.

"Coma..." I choked as I heard it

"Yeah!!.dear..but finally you made it! !" She said and a wide smiled came across her face.

She headed towards to hugged me.
After we broke our hug, she sat closer to me.

"If I asked you few questions .. do you answer me ! And tell me the truth!!."
My eyes were red as I make an eye contact with her.

"Ymmmm..mm yeah...go ahead!" After thinking few seconds she finally agreed.

"Do.you.tell.me.what.exactly.happened.that.day" I spoke In a low voice.

"Mm.. nothing important .. just a little. Accident! " she finally said after thinking.

I can felt that her words arent co-operating with her eyes.

"Sara... just tell.me.the.damn.truth!!" This time my voice was intense and I pressed her hand against my hand as to beg her.

"Mm nothing ..honey.. you better sleep. I wana go.. had to do somework!" She hugged me once again and left the room.

Still my questions were unanswered.

---------------------------------------------

Next day , I welcomed my big brother
"Bhayya" . He came from Switzerland a month ago and greeted me with all his love and a big bag of chocolates.

After few of our conversation, I asked him the same questioned and he also did the same.

Ignored my question and diverted my mind and left.

Each day bhayya would come to see me.
He talked to me about everything except that day as that day was something horrible.

Whenever I asked him about that evening , his smile vanishes and a grief can be felt on his face.

---------------------------------------
One day, he took me for a walk in a park nearby.

It was sunday morning, everything was fresh.
The green colour of the trees were lightening up the park.
Butterflies and Little sparrows were flying here and there.
Flowers were blossoming.

"Bhayya.. are you alright" I asked him as we sat on a bench.
"Yes.. alhumdulilah ..! But why are you asking this!" He replied as he smiled.
"Because .. I m not alright. Something is bothering me since I woke up from coma." I questioned him by gluing my eyes on the red brick infront of us.