Emopter Twenty Nine: Secret Meetings

I put the above picture to aware you guys (muslims). Hope its quite clear. If its not just Google it on islamqa.com .
I placed it as to correct my muslims friends.

So no harsh comment on that.

".... this day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion....."

Surah al Maa'idah 5:3

☆☆☆☆☆

***Flashback***

(In her motherland with huzaifa)

----------------------------------------------------

UNEDITED (I ll edit it soon)

As soon as I turned around I saw glass shattered on the floor.

I glared at the glass first and then I looked up and saw him, standing still with one his fist closed tightly.

I glanced at the broken pieces then at him.
Broken pieces and him again.
Trying to figure out what is the relation between the broken pieces and him.

So i looked around and noticed a red colour on the glass and recognize it his blood.

As soon as I saw blood , my panic attack raised me to look at his face.
I found grief and pain on his face and his eyes were scarlet .

I dont know whether he was afraid or angry.

" Huzaifa. . !"I shouted and he glanced at me and turned his back and finally left.

I threw Aisha's books on her as they were in my hands and ran after Huzaifa.

Well usually I dont want to talk to him but this time , i guess his bleeding hand or his scarlet eyes forced me to follow him.

But he was fast and then I lost him in the crowd. I peeked here and there and after lots of struggle I finally managed to find a figure near window

I ran to him

"HuZaifa. ..yo..your hand is blee...bleeding!" I stammered as I pulled his hand towards myself to examine it.

I thought he will pushed me back but
He remained silent and looked outside the window.

"Ouch!!" He screamed as I put an antiseptic ointment on his scar which was still bleeding. These ointments and few pain killers are always in my bagpack, you never know when you'll be needing them.

"Why you applied pressure and broke that glasss in your hand" I asked as I put some ointment.

At first he glanced at me and then move his eyes away from me.

I asked again.

"Why you do this? Dont it hurt??" I asked with focusing on hurt.

While I was rubbing ointment , I found that a piece of glass is still in his hand.

"Ohh noo.. !! Wait here I call someone to removed this piece!" I stand up as I was sitting on the stool beside him.

My foot stumbled from the stool and now I was about to kiss the ground.

Thatswhy I hate my clumsiness.
Why always I had to fall!!
Urghhh

But before I could fall , two muscular hands hold me tight.

My savior was here.
Still his hand was hurt but he wont let me fall.

Huhhhhhhhh

"You okay!??" He asked as he looked into my eyes , still in bending position.