MY NOTES : MUST READ

Cover by @lovemelovemenotAg
Thankyou dear.

Your support is a huge motivation for me.
As I was about quiting writing!!
:)

If you want to make covers and get the dedication
Just email me or Dm me

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Asalam o alikom wah rah matullahi wa baraka tuhu!!

First of all , i would like to thank all the readers whose votes and comment encouraged me to write more n more.

Thank you to SILENT READERS.

if you weren't there I would nt be able to get 4.37k reads. Masha ALLAH. Sending online huggs to all.

Thank you to VOTERS

You guys, dont know what your votes meant to me, everytime I switch on my wifi and there is a yellow led blinking , indicating your vote.
Its 1.05k votes and still counting more
^-^

Thank you to COMMENTORS
Thank you to EXTRAORDINARY COMMENTORS

This group of people made me laugh when I am a little upset or going through harsh time. Your comments are the best laughter therapy , I can get.

**applaud for all my readers and sending huggs for all of them**

☆☆☆☆☆☆

NOW ABOUT THE STORY.

Azka lives in her motherland where he met a guy named HUZAIFA.(the brown coloured man).

After her sister's death in an accident , she was forced to leave his motherland and was shifted to NEarest land where his couisn, the green eye guy RYAN , is there  to welcomed her.

Uptill now, all the chapters about huzaifa, was her past and she was recalling her memories with Huzaifa.
As Ryan was the person ,who kept reminded her of Huzaifa.

☆☆☆☆

Still you guys have any questioned just PM me.

#happyReading #keepvoting #keepcommmeting.

Dedicated to all of my SILENT READERS.