Emopter Forty Four: Staying Far

The deliema and the confusion was still the same. But now I was having a few more questions in my mind...

Do I really cared for him.??
Is this love ?? Or infatuation. ??

What is actually the relation between a non muslim , arrogant girl with the lad , I was falling for? ?

To unscrewed the lock of these answers, I decided to talked to Asad. So I decided to meet him after school.
But I guess , Allah was planning something else for me.

After the school bell rang, I headed towards the football ground to talked to Asad, as we decided earlier.
To my fortune, I saw Ryan,  linda and Asad sitting together and discussing a serious matter. I tried to turn back and leave but the evil inside me forced me to eavesdropped their conversation.

" I just cant let you die in this situation.  You are now my responsibility, linda."
Ryan spoke after he placed a hand over linda's bare shoulder.

Why she always wore these sleevesless dresses.??
Urghh

Linda stared sobbing and Ryan hugged her by the side, while Asad was sitting infront, hand folded , face down.

I was still not getting everything, so I speed dialed Ryan.

"Hi!"

"Hey..!!"

" pleasee dont panic !
But I have to asked
few
things now."

" heyy not now !! Please..
. I am a bit busy!"

" Is that thing is more
important than our
relationship!?"

After hearing, what I said, he stood up. But he was silent for few minutes.

"Where are you now?"

"If I will tell you ??Would you come here?"

"Just tell me"

"Mmm"

"You are in the football ground, eavesdropping our conversation.''

He came out of a blue and stood  infront. I was amazed by his act..but Instead of saying anything, I showed him the magazine pictures to him.
He glanced at them closely.

"I need an explanation!"

He smirked. "You don't trust me enough. & THIS isnt the right time."

" I want to know.. because ..these things are making me crazy." I suppressed my aggression and groaned.

" You dont trust me. I already confessed my feelings and you..". He replied in a arrogant way.

" I want to know what is the relation between you both,.. you cant fooled me like this.." I shouted as the water was above the nose level. " I want the answers right now.. I don't know what is going on and he was waiting for the right time.

"Azka.. please.  This is not what you see. Its different." Ryan exclaimed. " I have feelings for you. Trust me. And I ll tell you later.".

"Different??. Huh.. you are alone with her in this ground. Where ever there is a problem,  you both seems like there is something between You too. You hold her everytime she falls. And you say its different. You carry her with all her legs exposed whenever she is ill  and you say I should trust you. On what I should trust you.Huh". I shouted over him.

"Trust you... trust you that you are making me fool. Trust you that you will never be that good friend." I pulled out all of my aggresion and he was standing still , with bulged eyes, glued on me.

"Fine, just leave now." After 2 minutes of staring, he announced.

"I wont!". I declared. " I want the answers right now."

"Azka.." another masculine voice appear from the left and we both turned our head to see Asad.

Linda appeared  from  Asad's back too. She was crying as her eyes were red. Ryan turned to her and hugged her. Which rose my anger more.
While Asad asked me to come with him.

"Asad..this is not the correct time." Ryan warned Asad.

"Azka.. its not that what you are thinking. Linda and I are married. And this news is a secret. And-."

Asad was cutt off as ryan pulled my hand and pulled me in a corner.

"I will catch you guys afterwards." He screamed back to Asad and linda.

"Stopped!". I demanded but he doesnt He kept on pulling me. He pushed me in a car. And drove me to home.
I was screaming that I want to know the answers But he kept his mouth shut and ignored my questions.

" you have to trust me and wait untill the correct time comes."He stopped at the gate. But I ignored his speech and was about to leave the car but he pulled my hand.

"Azii..  I m sorry." I turned around to face his face. " there are certain reasons.  And I know you will trust me. "

I didn't utter a word and just left the car. I want to know the answer but he isnt willing. So I decided to keep my mouth shut and just move on.

But as I was moving out of his car, with a face that I m pissed off and without answering to his apology , he came out of the car and stood infront of me, blocking my way to home.

"Yes..now what?". I shrugged.

"Will you gave me some time ." He requested. I nodd and left him and banged the door loudly. I could feel the pain in my heart, I dont know what was it.

He left me unaswered again.
How many times, you ll forgive him AZka. ?? He ll do the same , everytime.

I tried to sleep but these kind of thought forced me to cry.

        ☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry for late update..:/

&

Bakra eid mubarak 2k16

😎😎😎😎

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

Do click on the star and make me happy
🌟🌟🌟🌟
And If u want to asked any questions just comment
💬💬💬 

#happyreading