Emopter Fourty Seven: Surprised

"Lights check!
Camera check! All the workers are at their positions. "
I washed away my sweat and act like a pro. Everything was in control.
Ryan being supportive , though our choices didnt met but still we both managed. The hall was beautifully decorated with white and purple lillies and tulips, coloured with purple curtains.
The sofa were placed between the tables so that the guest can be seated comfortably. The catering service was under Ryan's eye.

"Ahh!! At last! ALHUMDULILAH!"
I whispered.

"Yeah!! Nice team work!" Ryan patted his shoulder.

"Isn't the hall pretty." I exclaimed.
"It would be more prettier in our time!." Ryan winked.
For a sudden , i couldn't understand and when I eventually did understood, he vanished from the sight.

This lad has some serious issues with this.

After all of this, i m quiet aware of his tantrums and his flirty words. Well!
I am so excited, after all its my best friend's wedding.

Its almost 7:30 and now its time for me to get dress and rock the floor.

Well , Ryan n I were planning this wedding since when Mrs khan convinced Linda's and Asad's parent on their wedding.

Linda's father was not totally agreed on this wedding but for him, religion doesn't matter and for Asad.
His family was a bit religious so Linda had to converted to Islam. Which was a big issue so Asad asked my aid.
And this is how Linda and I became good friends.

                   💠💠💠💠

           13 Feburary 2017
            Linda weds Asad

The banner outside the hall read.
" I am so proud of us" Ryan said with condemnation, while scooping himself with sweet desert.

"Yeah!, It would have been more proper if you listen to me from the very start!" I rebounced him with a grin.

"Ahh! Are you done creditting yourself , Ms Azka?" He questioned as he put the plate away.

"Hain? When did I gave credit to myself?" I answered with a raised eyebrow.

"But you will eventually?" He smirked and left me speechless.

This guy knows me quiet well
Huh!!

I was lost in my thought when bhayaa and afoo came and we were engaged in lots of selfies and  group pictures.

💠💠💠💠💠

Time : 1 am
Venue: my terrace

"I am so in love with my pictures man!, This gharara , suits my chubby body so well." I happily annouced as i was scrolling through the wedding pictures.

"Just because , it was my choice!" Ryan jumping from his balcony to mine.

I decided that Stella would find a dress for me but to my surprise i found out , that guy next door surprised me with this white gharara, shimmering silver buttons with off white full sleeves top. And i covered my head with a scarf having tussels making it a bit fancy. Plus Stella prove herself as a makeup artist. Little bit of everything she poured over my face and handle me red lipstick shade.
Which i was denying in the start but it turns out to be perfect.

I eye rolled over Ryan  as he came ans sit next to me while I swipe left and saw green eye guy ,standing in the picture in full desi attire. Black coloured kurta with a white detailing waistcoat over it and his hair were giving him , some heroic appearance.
He was looking so good that...