Emopter Thirty Four: Life, Pebbles , Love ,

'When life gives you pebbles , just collect them all and save it for the best time. You never know when you'll be facing your foe'

《《Cover by @LovemelovemenotAG
♡♡♡♡she is love》》》

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

On my way to school, I kept on counting the pebbles as I always lowered my gaze as I walk.

Thinking about yesterday's accident.

Ryan
Linda
Lakeview park
Love affair
Secret meetings
Why?
Maybe she is not muslim thatswhy he is hiding.
Or something is fishy.

"La haw la wa la koowata illa billa hil alayeal azeem." I spoke loudly to throw away all the satanic thought that were jumbling around my head and continued to walk.

"Meow meow" ,a little kitten screamed as I was heading forward.I turned my head and saw a kitten stucked in a Bush.

It was like a white star had been stucked in a green sky. The kitten was as white as milk. I grabbed that kitten and picked it. I massaged its white coat & it was as soft as cotton balls.

But tge white fellow was scared and it ran away as I dropped it in the ground, hid behind a tree.

I always love kittens. I dont understand why people hate them. They are just so adorable.

Back in my childhood , I always told bhayya that kittens are the white cotton balls that love to eat white meat and play with wool.
And he always laughed at my imagination.

All of my flashback was gone as I saw school gate moving. "Shit!! I m late again! The gate is about to close! ". As I spoked , I ran heavily so that I might not stucked outside the school.

I finally made it into the school. My eyes met the clock's hand as it stucked 8:00.

Lol! The gate was not about to close. It was actually about to open.

"Ufff!!" I rolled my eyes

I shrugged my shoulder and entered the hallway , by sliding the door away where I found a group of girls gossiping.

I dont know why everyone is so curious to put their nose in others apple pie.

I just rolled my eyes and passed by them but my sinful ear heard the word that I dont want to hear.

Ryan!!

Hain!?? I turned around and they all were pointing at me.

"You are Ryan's cousin!" One of the blondy girl in jeans asked me as I turned around.

"What!" I frowned. " I am Azka"
I replied in a cold tone.
"Yeah .. Azka , Ryan's cousin!" She ignored my answer and continued "Can you gave me his number!?". I tried to ignored her questioned but my mind snapped back.

Heyy!! I have my own personality. Dont called me that again.

"Nope ! She wont! She is a bitch!" Another girl with short height answered on my behalf.

Lol!! When did I hired you to answered on my behalf.

I turned to be a blind eye and started moving away from those girls. But one of them snapped back.

"Heyy atleast gave me his address!?"

I wished I had picked those pebbles so that I can throw it on them.

I turned around to glanced over her with all my aggressive looks.

**RINGING**

Hopefully the bells rang otherwise my agggressive eyes would kill her in that hallway.