Chapter 15 ♥

It's been a week since I woke up. Justin has been trying to keep me away from the news or anything that relates to the outworld. Every time I asked him about what's been happening outside, he kept saying the same answers; "Everything is fine." "You don't need to worry." "Eat your food instead of talking." I think he's hiding something tbh and I'm gonna find out.

Anyway, I'm released today from the hospital and able to go-- sorry, roll to the hotel and rest.

"You ready?" Pattie asks when she brings the wheel chair and helps me sit on it. I smile. "Yeah, I can't wait to come out of here! Too many machines and white color..." I say, listening to her sweet laugh. "Great. When we get to the room, you're going straight to bed and rest." I sigh. "We should also go shopping later.. Your belly is really out. Altho it doesn't really matter because everybody alrea-" "Mom!" Justin hurries into the room. "Uhm, Scooter called you. He needs help with... His... Something. Go." He comes up to me and kisses my lips when she leaves the room. "Ready to go out of this place?" He asks. I nod quickly and watch him as he gets up and takes me out of this horrible room.

"Bye, Emily. It was nice meeting you." Linda says while Justin is taking me to the elevator. I wave at her before the doors close between us. "Get ready." Justin says when we reach the first floor. "For what?" I ask but he doesn't need to answer. I understand what he meant as soon as the doors open up and I see lots of people with signs and cameras standing in the exit. I look at Jusitn with a shocked expression. He doesn't look at me. He only tries to avoid everyone.

"Emily!" One of the men with the cameras comes up to me and takes pictures. "Smile to the camera!" I cover my face with my hands when there's a flash. "How are you doing??" He asks. I just take my hands off and keep ignoring. "Move please." Justin says and pushes him. "How are the babies?!" What? "Get out of the way!" Justin says and hurries outside while I look back at the man with a shocked face. Did he say babies?

When Justin reaches the car, he helps me in and puts the wheel chair in the trunk, hurrying to the driver's seat. He turns on the engine and drives off, away from all the noise and flashes. A few minutes of silence pass. "Justin." I say, not looking at him. "Yeah?" He says. "Why did this man say babies?" I look at him now, checking how he reacts. His face remains quiet. "He didn't say babies. He said hobbies." He says, still quiet.

"'How are the hobbies?' I don't think so, Justin." I say. "No, he did. There was too much noise. You just heard it wrong." He starts clenching his jaw when I don't take my look away from him. "Okay then.." I look at the window, watching the view.

* * *

~Justin's POV~

"Close your eyes and sleep. I'mma go buy some stuff with Ryan and Chaz." I say when Emily curls in the bed. "What do you need to buy?" She asks in sleepiness. "Stuff. I'll be back soon. If you wake up or can't sleep and need something, text me, okay? If I don't answer, call my mom." She nods. "Don't leave the hotel. I love you." "I love you, too." She mumbles before I close the door tenderly and head to the lobby where Ryan and Chaz are. "Ready?" I ask when I reach them. They both nod and head outside to the car.

* * *

"You sure you wanna do it, Justin?" Ryan asks while I wander around the shop. "Positive. I love Emily more than anything." I say while smiling. "Yeah, but.." He says. "No but. I love her and that's enough for me." He rolls his eyes, obv not agreeing with me. "What do you say about that one?" Chaz says while pointing at something. I come up to him and see what he points at.

"Excuse me? Can you please show me this one?" I tell the seller. She takes it out and gives it to me. I take it in my hands gently and look at it closely. "That's perfect." I mumble. "It's $5,000." Ryan says. "I think I can afford it, yknow.." I say and give it back to the seller while taking out my wallet. "I know you can but if your mom finds out you payed $5,000 for this, she'll be pissed." He says when I hand over my credit card. "I don't care. It's worth it." I say. "Good luck." The seller says with a smile while she hands me my card and the bag. I thank her and head back to my car. "Plus, she already knows I'm gonna do it."