Chapter 2 ♥

"How long has it been?" my best friend, Erin, asks me as she sits down on my bed. "How long has it been what?" I wonder. "Since you saw Justin."

Justin went on tour about a week after we had sex for the first time. It's been nearly 4 months since then. I miss him so much! We talk on the phone or Skype together whenever he can which happens once a week or so. Sometimes twice if I'm lucky. "A week. I talked to him on Skype and two days ago we talked on the phone." I let her know while crashing on the bed. "Do you miss him?"

"Of course I do!" I blurt, almost shouting. "I wanna see him so badly... It's been too long since the last time we were able to touch each other.." I say, sighing. "Ooo..." I grab the pillow next to me and throw it at her as she giggles. "You know what I mean!"

"So....." She starts playing with the pillow on her lap. "Was he good?" I throw another pillow at her. "What?? It's been months since you guys did it! I WANNA KNOW! No, wait, I NEED TO KNOW!" She whines, clutching the pillow tightly in her hands. I sit up, "That is none of your business!" She stares at me. "But yes." I say while lying back on my back, smiling a naughty smile. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS HAD SEX!" She screams. "I KNOW!" I join her and laugh.

"Maybe you should join him on tour?" She suggests. "No way. He'll never accept it." I shake my head. "How do you know? C'mon, at least give it a try! Ask hiiiiimmm!" She starts squealing and jumping on my bed, making me feel sick. "Hold on..." I say and hop off the bed. "What is it??" She asks worriedly, following me into the bathroom, when I suddenly throw my inside out.

Spitting out, I pull my hair back and lift myself up on my feet. "I don't know.. I've been puking for several weeks now.." I let her know and wash my mouth. "Say..." She pauses. "Did you guys use protection?" Of course we did... I'm sure.... Or maybe.... "I don't know..." I mumble. "When was the last time you had your period?" I try to calculate the months but once I realize it's been about four months, I stare at her with wide eyes, gulping nervously.

"We should go to the drugstore and fast." She says, helping me get my stuff and runs to her car with me behind.

~Le drugstore~

As I rush out of the car, nobody looks in my way even once. I'm Justin Bieber's girlfriend so you'd think people would recognize me. The thing is, we've never really exposed our relationship and we've been together for more than two years. That's kind of my fault since I don't want anyone to know about us. I don't want to be known by everyone, especially not as 'Justin Bieber's girlfriend'. So, that's why when I walk into the drugstore, nobody questions it.

Erin takes it on her to request some pregnancy tests. After the lady gives her two boxes from each type just so we could be 100% sure, we both head back to the car and hurry as fast as we can to my house.

~Le house~

"HURRY!" I tell her as soon as my bedroom door is shut and locked. Erin takes one of the tests and hands me one of them while reading the instructions. "Okay, you need to pee on that stick and then we need to wait for three minutes. But just so you know, it could vary. The results can be 85.5% accurate." Giving me the test, I rush to the bathroom to do my stuff.

After peeing on the fifth stick, I set it on the counter beside the sink, impatiently glancing at it many times. Erin is sitting on the floor in front of me. Her eyes are glued to her pink watch, checking the time.

"Okay, it's been three minutes." We both get up. I take the test in my hands but don't dare to look at it. "I can't do this.. Tell me what it says... Please." She nods at me and snatches it from my hands. "What is it??" I hurry to say as I watch her expression. "It's positive." She says, showing me the pink plus sign.

"No, no, no, no! It can't be! We must try more! IT CAN'T BE!" I say, rushing out to the bag. "Emily." Erin calls me as I run around the room. "Emily." She calls me again as I crazily look for another unopened box. "EMILY!" I stop at my feet and look at her, tears threatening to roll out of my eyes any moment now. "There are no tests left. You used all of them... You're pregnant."

"NO! I-I-I CAN'T BE PREGNANT!" I stutter, feeling tears streaming down my cheeks. I start to yell and cry and kick every object I come near to. She comes up to me and hugs me tightly until I fall down to the ground, crying. "No!" I mumble, sobbing. "I know.. I know... Shh..." She strokes my hair while trying to calm me down. "It's gonna be okay, Em.. It's gonna be just fine." She comforts me, hugging me tighter.

After two hours of sitting on the floor and crying, we realize I need to tell Justin about it. But face to face. Not through Skype nor phone. And, after deliberating for about ten minutes and trying to convince Erin to do it instead of me, I call him and tell him I must meet him.

"When can we meet?" I ask, holding my head with my hand. "I'll be in New York next week. I'll see if I can come to Stratford for a few hours." He informs me, I can hear the tv in the background. "Okay.. Let me know.. I love you. Bye." I hate how my voice shivered when I said "Love". I hang the phone up and set it on my desk before looking at Erin's sad face.

"It's going to be okay, Em." She says for the millionth time, smiling reassuringly at me. I nod at her, and let my head fall on my pillow beside me. "I need to go. If you need anything, just give me a call, okay?" Not trusting my voice, I nod once again and listen to the door getting closed behind her.

I just wish it was all a bad dream... That I'm gonna wake up right now and find out that I'm not pregnant...

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, hoping that wish will come true and open them to find myself lying on the bed when tests are scattered all over the floor.

*17 Weeks Pregnancy*