Chapter 11 ♥

Here I am, two weeks later, updating the story -.- I just hope it won't become a habbit...

Sorrrrrryyyy!

~Le chapter begins~

Chapter 11 ♥

"Emily.." I feel someone poking my shoulder gently. "Em.." I open my eyes slowly and blink a little as I look at the sun outside. I stare at it a little more before looking to my left to find Justin staring at me. "Em, we're here. C'mon." He starts to get up as I look at the window again.

I can see the workers of the airport walking around the field, minding their own business, a plane that is about to land, the beautiful blue sea and most importantly... I can see the group of paparazzi that is waiting for us outside far away from the plane.

I sigh wearily and look back at Justin who's now searching for new messages on his phone. He looks up at me as he places his phone in his pocket. "You ready?" I see him bringing his brows up. I take a deep breath and nod before following him to the exit.

"Scooter told me that they're outside the plane already." I nod again. "And that there's a group of paps waiting for us.." He looks back at me. "Yeah, I know. I saw.." I mumble while looking down and putting my hands in my jacket pockets. Wait, I wasn't wearing a jacket when we got here...

"Hey.." He stops and grabs my hand while putting his finger under my chin, making me look at him. "it's gonna be okay. We're gonna make it thru. Remember, I'm here." I try to smile but once I realize it ain't gonna work, I nod slightly. "Hey... Where's this smile I love?" He looks at me. "Stayed in New York..." I mumble again and roll my eyes. "C'mon.. I'll be sad if you don't smile."

I avoid an eye contact. "Wanna know what happened while you were asleep?" I still don't look at him. "Alfredo wanted to go to the bathroom, so he got up and started to walk but then he struggled and fell right on the ice cream that someone dropped. His face tasted like vanilla." I press my lips together to stop the laughter but fail after a second and start giggling and smiling. "Aw, finally!" Justin exclaims and kisses my cheek softly. "C'mon." He drags me behind him outside.

"Yo, Scooter!" I hear Justin shouts as we walk out of the plane. "We're here! Leggo!" I look to my right and see flashes coming from the bunch of people with the cameras as Justin makes his way to Kenny. I sigh and look to the building to see thousands of girls screaming and crying. I sigh again and follow everyone to the airport building.

I take out my phone and see I've received a few messages from my mom and Erin.

I feel someone bumping gently into me. "Hey, how do you feel?" Pattie asks sweetly. I smile at her and put the phone back in my pocket. "Did you puke or something during the flight?" I shake my head. "Nope, I just slept." She smiles her warm smile and looks ahead. "Get ready." She says right before we walk into the place, finally hearing the screaming and crying noises.

Justin comes up to me and grabs my hand while waving to his fans. I just take Justin's hat, look down and try to hide my face with it. "C'mon.." Justin whispers while taking his hat back. "I don't want you to hide. I want everyone to see my beautiful girlfriend." I swallow my spit slowly, take a deep breath and nod at him. I look up and see many hands trying to reach their idol.

I poke Justin's shoulder with mine and let go of his hand. "Go take pictures with them. I'll go with your mom." I push him toward his fans. "Are you sure?" I nod and smile as he goes to them. I hurry up to Pattie while seeing a few smiling faces looking at me. "I'm so proud of you." Pattie whispers once I reach her and we all walk outside to the cars.

~Le Hotel~

"Okay, guys!" Scooter comes up to us after taking the keys for each room. "Here are the keys. Pattie and Mama Jan, you guys are together in the room, same about Kenny, Moshe, Scrappy and Dan. Carin, we have our own room, and Justin..." He looks at him. "If you try to do anything inappropriate, I'll get you a new room 40 floors under Emily." He says with a serious face. "Does that mean we get to be together?" "Yes." I can see a smile on Justin's face. God, I just hope he won't try anything.... "But remember--" "Yeah, yeah, I got you. Now give me the keys!" Scooter lifts his hand high so Justin won't be able to reach it. I grab Justin's jacket and pull him back while giggling and wrap my arms around his waist.