Chapter 9 ♥

Chapter 9 ♥

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS!" I shout as I walk backstage when Justin is behind me.

Justin brought me on stage, sang for me, told everyone I'm his girlfriend, and then he KISSED me in front of EVERYONE. I, of course, ran backstage to find a place to hide from all the crazy fans who started to scream - obviously, they were screaming in anger. Not in omg-they-are-so-cute-together-we-love-them.

"But what's the problem??" Justin tries to catch my arm, but fails. "What's the problem?!" I shout even louder. "You never told me you were going to do this!" I walk into the room where everyone is. "Yeah, because then you wouldn't let me do it!" he shouts back, still following me. "Exactly! Justin, I wanted to do this in MY way! Now they're all going to kill me!"

"No, they're not!" he finally catches my arm, spinning me around to face him. "I know my fans!" "Apparently not good enough." I say, trying to calm myself. "What's going on??" Pattie comes up to us. "Ask your son." I say, and walk away.

~Justin's POV~

"Justin Drew Bieber. What have you done?" my mom scolds me. "I told everyone Emily is my girlfriend, and then kissed her on stage. What's the big deal??" I say while collapsing on the couch next to us. "I'll tell you what's the big deal." my mom says as she sits by me. "You know your fans. You know how they react when you say you have a girlfriend. Emily knows it, too. And she's afraid about what they're gonna say about it. Justin, she has enough pressure with the pregnancy. She doesn't need crazy fans on her back, too right now. You should have told her."

I cover my face and sigh in frustration. "Argh, why is it so hard?!" "I know, sweetie..." I feel her hand stroking my hair. I take my hands off and look at her. "I better go talk to her." I say, standing up. "You should give her some time. Plus, you need to go on stage in a minute, so go change your clothes." She says and smiles at me.  "Hurry." I sigh again, kissing her forehead. "Love you, mom." she smiles again as I walk away.

~Emily's POV~

Why Justin has to be such a dumbass?

Like, seriously. He should've asked me. I mean, I understand that he tried to help me, but still.. Argh... I just wish it was all a dream and that I could just wake up from it right now...

And why isn't he here? I mean, he was supposed to come and beg for forgiveness.. Oh, well. I'm glad he didn't come because I don't wanna see him.

I take out my phone and dial Erin's number. It's been awhile since we talked.

"BITCH!" I hear her shouting. "Baby, I miss you!" I say, laughing. "WAIT WITH EVERYTHING!" she shouts again. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS FINALLY DID IT!" "What??" I ask her. "AND ON STAGE! OMG."

"Wait, you mean, the kiss?? Omg it's already on the net??" I ask, sitting up. "What kiss? OMG YOU GUYS KISSED!? No, bitch, it's the most spoken thing on twitter! OMG." she squeals. "Fuck.." I mumble. "Why?" her voice is regular now. "Because I'm not ready for all this!"

"What do you mean?" she asks. "You know what they did to Kim Kardashian when Justin said she's his girlfriend," I say. "and to Selena when Justin and her kissed each other in Hawaii," I add in disgust. "And all of these were FAKE. Jelena wasn't real and Kim was just a joke. Imagine what will happen when they find out that my relation with Justin is real! And that we're expecting a baby!"

"Ooo.." I hear her mumbling. "Good luck, baby..." I sigh. "Say, if you don't make it, can I have your room?" she adds in sarcastically. "Shut up!" I say and we start laughing. "I miss you." I whisper. "I miss you, too."