Chapter 12 ♥

Chapter 12 ♥ *19 Weeks Pregnancy*

"Emily." I hear a voice whisper as I roam around the field.

I've been wandering around for about an hour. That voice kept whispering in the background all along, calling me. I tried to find an exit but couldn't see any way out.

"Emily." The voice says again. "Stop." I feel like something is holding my legs, forcing me to stop and stand still like the voice told me. "I need to talk to you." The voice sounds closer. "Please. Stop resisting." I hear it from behind me but when I look back, I see nothing but more grass. "Don't be scared." I feel its warm breath on my shoulder. "It's me... Daddy." I look back quickly but once again nothing. "I need to talk to you." He says but I'm already covering my ears and shutting my eyes hard. I hear him talking but don't understand his words.

I can't talk to my dad. He's an asshole and after what he did, I hate him.

I finally stop hearing him and open my eyes slowly to find myself in a whole different place. I look around and see I'm at the park in my hometown. I slowly turn around and find myself looking at Sean with an evil smile on his face. "Sean.." I hold my breath, watching him as he gets closer to me. "Emily." I hear him mumbling as his smile gets bigger. I feel something grabbing my shoulders, making me step back and watch as Justin walks in front of me. I put my hand on his arm, trying to stop him but he shakes it off and keeps going without looking at me.

"Stay away." Justin hisses. "Or what?" I see Sean chuckling. "Or I will kill you." Justin states coldly. I hear Sean laughing loud. "Not if I kill you first." He says, takes out something and throws it at Justin. I wake up right when the knife gets into his head.

I look crazily around me, realizing it was just a dream while I breathe heavily and have sweat all over me.

"Hey, are you okay?" I hear Justin mumbling hoarsly. I gaze to the side to find him rubbing his eyes and yawning. He looks at me after I don't answer and sits up. "Hey, what's wrong? You're sweaty." He says a bit louder. "You okay?" He asks, putting a hand on my forehead to check for fever. I nod at him and close my eyes to his cold touch. "Yeah.." I manage to say. "I'm fine. Just a nightmare..." I mumble. "Again?" He asks and places his hand on my waist. "Yeah, but it wasn't the same one... Well, not exactly..." I say. "Wanna talk about it?" He asks, wide awake now. "Not really.. Can we go back to sleep?" I swallow my spit and lie back down as he nods. He wraps his arms around me and gets closer to me, whispering in my ears the words "I love you". I close my eyes and try to think about other stuff till I fall back to sleep.

* * *

"Emily..." I open my eyes slowly and see Justin staring at me. "C'mon, wake up. We need to go." I rub my eye as I say, "go where?" He gets up and walks to the bathroom. "To the doctor. I asked Scooter and he said I have time before the rehearsals." I get up to the bathroom, too. "Get out, I need to take a shower." He smiles at me and grabs me closer. "Can I join?" He asks with his naughty smile. I push him away and out of the room while saying, "Goodbye." I hear him knocking on the door after I lock it and asking from me to open it but I just ignore him and get into the shower.

I walk up to the mirror after I finish and look at my pretty chubby belly. I rub it a little and sigh before walking out of the room with a towel wrapped around my body. "Arghhhh." I groan as I throw all of my clothes around the room. "What's wrong?" Justin comes up to me. "Nothing fits me and whatever does fit, makes me look fatter!" I groan some more. "Shh.." He hugs me and kisses my head. "It's gonna be okay.. You and my mom could go shopping later if you want to." He says calmly. "But then people will see me and think stuff." I mumble to his chest. "Your tummy is coming out. We're gonna have to tell people someday." I sigh and take the clothes I wore yesterday. "Yeah, I know..." I put on the clothes and go take my phone. I notice I have 5 new messages. Three from Erin, one from my mom and another one from an unknown number.