Chapter 1 ♥

"I don't know if I'm ready for this." I blurt while squeezing my eyes shut. "I mean, we're not even adults yet!" I exclaim quietly, feeling Justin's stare on me. I peek out of my eyes slightly to my right and see him leaning on his elbow while staring at me with a small sexy smile. "I... I'm scared." I stutter as I shut my eyelids again. "I'll protect you." He strokes my left cheek and kisses my forehead lightly. "I.... Should we?" I stutter again while breathing deep, lick my lips and fully look at him.

"Only if you're ready." He smiles again, grabbing my left hand that's laying on my tummy. "I can wait." He looks at our hands with a smile. "I'm not trying to push you into this." He informs me while letting a little laugh come out of his mouth.

I sigh. "Okay." I agree quietly as I look at his face and lick my lips again.

"Are you sure? Are you 100% sure?" He asks, looking seriously at me. I nod to his question and let him kiss me sweetly. "I love you so much, Emily. You have no idea how much."

~Le I'mma write the Rated R parts later~

~Le Justin's P.O.V~

I collapse beside Emily, both of us breathing heavily. I look over to her when her fingers are pushing my sweaty hair out of my eyes. I lick my lips while leaning over so I'm laying on my right elbow now. "That was amazing." I whisper, feeling her hot breath hit my face. She giggles and nods before pressing her lips onto mine.

"Yes, it was. Pretty painful but overall, yes." She mumbles against the kiss. "You were amazing." She pulls away and cuddles into my chest, making me collapse on the bed and letting me put my arm around her waist to press her closer to me.

"How am I going to tell the guys?" I ask quietly, staring at the ceiling. "They're going to freak out!" I whisper loudly, listening to her giggles. "And my mom.... She'll be so disappointed to hear that I had sex at the age of 16.." I shake my head slightly. "I'm sure she'll understand.. But you don't need to tell her about it if you don't want to..." I feel her shrug her shoulders, pulling the thin blankets over us. "It's your life." She finishes and gets comfy on the cold pillows with my arm still wrapped tightly around her. Our hands intertwined themselves as I hear her yawn. "Go to sleep, beautiful. I'll be here when you wake up." I whisper in her ear, kiss her head and fall asleep with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

Please comment & vote ♥ more soon ♥