Chapter 5 ♥

~Justin's POV~

"I'm pregnant." she finally says.

I freeze. I can't move anything. Not even my eyebrows. I stay like this for a long minute, watching her looking at me with a cautious look.

She's pregnant. From me. I'm going to be a dad. We're gonna have a child. Sunddenly, a picture of us, standing next to a house with 3 kids pops in my mind. I can't believe it. No way. It can't be true. She's joking. Of course she is. But why would she joke about it?

"Justin?" she whispers. I swallow my spit, shaking my head. "no way." I whisper. "What?" she asks. "It can't be true... You... You can't be pregnant. We used protection... Didn't we?" I say, starting to panick. "Well, I'm not sure... But even if we did... I'm pregnant.. And I'm caring your baby." she says and looks down at our hands.

I think I'm about to puke. "Since when do you know about it?" I ask. "since yesterday. The only person who knows about it, is Erin." she informs me. She's pregnant. I keep repeating it in my head. She's pregnant. I'm going to be a dad. She's a mom. We're parents.

"No." I exclaim, getting up and letting go of her hand. She gets up with me. "This can't be true. It just... No..." I say while shaking my head, not looking at her. "But it is, Justin." She grabs my arm. "I'm pregnant. I've had millions of tests. All of them were positive. I'm pregnant. You're going to be a dad." she whispers and I fall back down on the bench.

"I'll understand if you wanna leave me." she whispers as she sits down. "leave you?" I ask, finally looking at her, noticing tears on her cheeks. "Never." I grab her hand again with one hand, and stroke her cheek with the other one.

"I will never leave you, Emily. Especially not now, when you need me the most." I say, wiping a few of her tears. "I'll do anything for you." I announce quietly. "if you want to, I'll convince my mom to let you join me on tour." I say while watching her shaking her head. "I know, you have school, but this is more important. If we tell our parents, I'm sure they'll let you." she shakes her head faster.

"No." she says. "We can't tell my mom. She'll kick me out of her life forever." She sniffs. "You have to. If you want the best for you and for the baby." I put my hand on her tummy. "If you wanna, we'll wait a little. We could tell them next week when I'm in New York. Okay?" she nods after a few seconds. "Good." I swallow my spit. "I love you, Emily." I tell her. "I love you, too, Justin." she says and breaks into tears. I grab her into a warm hug and keep telling her that I love her and that I'll never ever leave her.

"Never forget that." I whisper to her ear.

~Emily's POV~

Phew! What a relief... I was so worried about Justin leaving me, that I was so surprised to hear him saying that he's gonna stay. I feel much better knowing that the love of my life is gonna help me in this situation.

I tell Justin my mom ain't home so we can go to my house and watch a movie.

"What movie do you want to see?" Justin shouts as I walk to the kitchen to make some popcorn. "I don't care. Choose whatever you want." I shout back and get the popcorn bag out of the closet, putting it in the microwave. I walk out of the kitchen to the living room to see what movie he has picked.

"Scream 4?" I ask. "Yeah." I look at his enthusiastic face. "Wow, you really like scary movies.." I say, putting the movie down and head back to the kitchen. "YES!" I hear him exclaiming. I grin as I get the popcorn bag out and pour it in the bowl, heading back to the living room.

"Well, scary movie it is." I say, putting the bowl on the coffee table, letting Justin start the movie.

~Le Later~

Wow, Justin really does love scary movies. He didn't stop looking at the movie, not even once.

"How do you watch all this?" I say with my hands covering my face. I hear him chuckle. "I don't cover my eyes, that's how." he chuckles again. "I see you didn't get it. Let me help you." He's about to grab my hands when I speak. "Don't you get it? I DON'T wanna see this since I DON'T wanna have nightmares." I feel his chest heaving as he laughs. "Argh, just continue watching the movie and leave me alone." I say while getting up.

I feel him grabbing my arm and pulling me back to the couch, only that now I'm sitting on his lap. "I'd rather makeout with my girlfriend than watch people kill each other." he says with a smirk on his face. "Oh, you have a girlfriend? I didn't know that..." I say as I try not to laugh.

"Yeah. She's so beautiful and hot and amazing. You should really meet her. She lives down this street." I smile. "Oh, really? Well, I apparently have a hot boyfriend as well. He lives a few blocks away from here." He smiles his sexy smile. "Well, my girlfriend has an amazing smile." He says. "Really?" I say, trying to hide my smile. "Yeah. And her name is Rachel." I hit his arm playfully. "You better be joking, Bieber." He smiles wide, tightening his grip around me.

"You're jealous." He states, the smile on his face only getting bigger. "No, I'm not!" I say, looking away. "Yes, you are." He insists. "My little Emily is jealous." He says as he starts to tickle me. "I'm not!" I start laughing to his touch.

"Stop it, Bieber!" I shout as we hear someone clearing its throat. We both stop laughing when we look up to find five people staring at us.

"We're screwed." I hear Justin mumbling.

Oh, yes, we are.