Chapter 4 ♥

A pic of Erin is on the sidebar :)

"Sir.." I feel someone tapping on my shoulder. My eyes flutter open slowly before I see a woman standing in front of me, smiling. "We're in Canada. You can get down the plane now." she says and walks away, waking up other passengers.

I sigh quietly and start getting up and taking my stuff, hurrying down the plane to get a taxi.

"Thank you." I say as the driver puts my stuff in the trunk and take out my phone to check the time. "6:45..." I mumble to myself and get into the cab quickly. Emily is probably still asleep... Well, she's gonna be awake soon.

I tell the address to the driver and just sit there while looking at the view.

~Le house~

"Thanks." I pay the money to the driver and come out of the car. I check the time again, and see it's 7:05. Perfect. That means her mom is awake. I hurry up to the door and knock on it like crazy. "WAIT, WAIT! I'M COMING!" I hear her say.

"Hello, Mrs. Stevens." I say as she opens the door. "Justin." she says surprised. "Hi! What are you doing here??" She asks. "I had to see Emily." I let her know. "Uhm, she's asleep, but she should wake up any minute now, so you can go to her room." I nod at her, and walk upstairs to Em's room.

I open the door slowly, peeking into the room from the slot to find Emily sleeping. I walk in quietly, and sit next to her slowly. I smile at her beautiful face, and caress her cheek lightly.

She's so beautiful... God, I missed her so much.

I sit there by her, watching her for about 30 minutes when she finally starts to open her eyes. "Hey there, sleepyhead."

~Emily's POV~

"Hey there, sleepyhead." Justin says. Wait.. Justin?

"Justin?" I mumble. "I'm right here..." he strokes my face. Justin is here. No way. It's probably a dream.. It has to be. "Am I dreaming?" I say, sitting up. I hear him chuckling. "No, you're not. I'm right here." I blink my eyes a few times, seeing Justin sitting next to me. I rub my eyes harder and open them, and, once again, I see Justin in front of me.

Fuck.

Justin is ACTUALLY here. "Omg." I start to panick. I can't tell him I'm pregnant now. I don't even know what to say. "I'm still waiting for the hugs, and kisses." he says, smiling. I hug him tightly and kiss him hard, trying to enjoy the feeling. "Haha, relax. I'm gonna be here for a few hours."

I never should've called him last night. I should've waited for next week to come. God, why am I so stupid?! Damn.. Now what am I going to tell him?! What am I going to say?? Like, seriously!

"Emily..." Justin says. I shake my head to stop the babble that's going on in my head. "Sorry, what?" I say. "I said, what was the thing you had to tell me face to face?" he asks. "Uhm..." What am I going to say? "I'll tell you...." I look all over the room, trying to find a way out. "Later....." My eyes stop on the clock. "Because now I need to get ready for school since it's almost 8." I get up, hurrying to the bathroom before he could stop me.

"okay..." I hear him saying behind the door. "I'll be here when you get out." "Okay!" I exclaim, and get into the shower. I wash myself fast, put some makeup on my face, leave my hair natural and go out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel. I hear Justin whistling. "Maybe I should start coming more often.." he pats the empty spot next to him.

"Not now, you perv. I need to get ready." I say, and open my huge wardrobe. "Aww, c'mon... It's been four months... Please?" He puts his puppy face on. He should know that shit doesn't work on me. "No, Bieber. Now shut up or I'll kick you out." I say. "Got it." He locks his mouth with an invisible key and throws it away. What a dork.. I roll my eyes, taking a white dress and about to take off my towel when I notice Justin starring at me from the side of my eye. I walk into my wardrobe, wink at him with a smile and close the doors behind me, making him groan.