Chapter 18 ♥

The hours passed by and it was time to go back to the hotel. Justin didn't wanna come back in a limo so we decided we'll walk there - with Kenny behind us, of course. We walk hands in hands, staring at the beautiful sky full of stars. Sighing, I lean my head on Justin's shoulder and tighten my grip on his arm. "I love you." I randomly state and sigh once more. "I love you, too." He replies, stroking my brown hair.

We walk in peace down the pavement, towards the hotel, when Justin comes to a stop and looks at me. "You hear that?" I take a moment to listen but shake my head when I don't hear a thing. "That's my song." He says, his eyes shine bright. "Wow, Justin. Your song. We hear your songs everyday." I declare but he doesn't seem to listen to me. He looks to the sides to find where it comes from before grabbing my hand and running up to God knows where.

"Justin!" I shout to stop him but he just keeps on going. "I'm pregnant if you forgot!" Still running. Suddenly we come to a stop in front of a big reception hall. Justin's songs blast out from there together with lots of shouts. I look over to Justin and see a smile plastered all over his face. "Ready to party?" He asks and winks at me. Oh, no. What's on his mind?

As if he read my mind, he holds my hand tighter and hurries up to the entrance, walking in without any problem. I spot a sign in the front that says 'Congratulations, Brad and Donna'. Oh, shit. We crashed into someone's wedding!

"And I was like baby, baby, baby, ohhhh!" Justin sings along, ignoring my attempts to escape, as we step outside to where all the guests are. Some of them move their gaze to us and just gasp. Justin comes to the front where the DJ is and takes the mic and starts singing. Wow, someone here is excited...

"Omg, it's Justin Bieber!" Someone shouts, causing everyone to look at him. Luckily, no one has noticed me there. "And his pregnant girlfriend, Emily!" Oh, shit. "Justin, can we please leave?? I'm tired!" I ask him, hopefully he'll listen and come, but instead he lets go of my hand and starts to dance the moves of this song.

What's going on here? A few days ago he wanted me to stay in bed all day long and rest and now he's partying and forcing me into it, too? I grunt in anger and make my way to the exit where Kenny is waiting for us. "Why didn't you stop him?!" I shout at him while throwing my arms to the sides. He just shrugs and mumbles the words of the song. I roll my eyes at him. "Go, have fun. I'm here." He flashes his big smile at me and heads over to the dance floor where everyone is.

After I sit down and watch the people dance for awhile, a girl approaches me from the side. "Excuse me?" The girl says. I look up at her and smile politely. She has a red hair that reminds me of blood a bit and two green as a fresh grass eyes. She has many freckles on her face, but enough for her to look good. Her lips are painted in a dark shade of red and she has black shadows around her eyes. "You're Justin Bieber's girlfriend, am I correct?" Yay. Another fan. I sigh loudly and nod at her tiredly. "My sister here is a great fan of him and she loves you. Here, enjoy." She steps aside to reveal a little girl standing there. She looks 6 or so. Her ginger hair is tucked into a long ponytail and her cute face looks so frightened. Her green eyes look up at me in fear and she hurries back to her sister to hide behind her black dress.

"Hi there." I say sweetly and smile fondly. She peeks at me a little, as if she's not sure if she should expose herself or not. "I heard you're Justin's fan." I add. She lets go of her sister's dress and shows herself a bit more. "What's your name?" I ask, my smile is still on my face. "Rachel." She mumbles cutely. "Rachel. What a beautiful name. I'm Emily." I reach my hand out for her to shake. She hesitantly takes my offer and comes closer, allowing her sister to leave.

"How old are you, Rachel?" I ask her. Her beautiful big eyes shine from the lights in the room. "7." She says and smiles shyly. "Wow, you're so big!" She chuckles cutely and covers her face. All I could do was aww inside me. "You know, I'm going to have twins soon." I tell her whilst pointing at my tummy. "Really??" She asks, looking totally amazed from the information I just gave her. "My mom is gonna have a baby soon, too!" She exclaims with a smile. "Aw, you're gonna be a great sister, I'm sure of it!" I let her know and return a smile. She's too cute. "Thank you." She thanks me cutely.