Chapter 17 ♥

"NOOO!" I shout and swiftly sit up in my bed after having this horrible nightmare again where Sean murders Justin. I'm really tired of this dream. "Are you alright??" Justin asks as he hurries up to me from the outside.

"Yeah, yeah.." I mumble while rubbing my eyes. "It's just a nightmare." I add and sigh. "Same one?" I nod to his question and sigh once again when he kisses my forehead. "It's just a dream." He assures me and walks back to the entrance where Ryan is waiting patiently for him. "I'll talk to you later." Justin states before he shuts the door and heads back to me.

It's been three days since I got into the hospital. I would've been released a lot earlier but Justin didn't allow it. He wants to be sure I'm alright. It's sweet of him but I know what he's planning. He doesn't want me to come with him to Miami and that's what he does to make it happen.

He's so innocent and naive, it's adorable...

"Wanna tell me about the nightmare?" Justin all of sudden asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I shake my head at him and cover myself with the blanket.

If it isn't obvious yet, I haven't told Justin about the nightmare. I can't bring myself to tell him that I dream about my ex murdering him with cold blood. I mean, how can I even explain it?

"Alright, when you're ready." He says and leans back, getting himself comfy before he grabs the remote on the side-table and changes the channel to something with sports. "Hey, I was watching that!" I blurt. I was watching Spongebob and he changed the channel! How rude!

"Not anymore you don't." He smirks at me and takes a bite from my sandwich. Okay, he's crossed the line!

I snap the sandwich out of his grip before his teeth grab another bite and put it all inside my mouth. "Why did you do that??" He asks. I chew the food and swallow it hard once I can before answering. "I'm the pregnant one in here, not you. I need to eat, not you. Plus, it was MY sandwich. If you want one, ask from the nurses to bring you." I cross my arms on my chest and smile inside in victory. Ha. No one messes with my sandwich.

Justin just shrugs and reaches out to the side table again, grabbing the other half of the sandwich and placing it all inside his mouth just like I did.

That. Bitch.

He chews it all and swallows it in before smirking at me. "No need for that." He takes a sip from my drink before making himself cozy in his seat and gazing at the football game that's airing on the TV.

I reach out my hand and slap his head before stealing the remote out of his hands and changing the channel back to spongebob.

"C'mon!" He groans at me. "Shh. My husband is on." I place a finger on my mouth to sign him to shut up as I stare at the TV. "Excuse me? I thought I was your husband." I chuckle. "No. You're just my manwhore." He fakes a gasp while placing his hand on his chest. "You were using me for sex?!" He says with his high-pitched voice.

"Of course, what else would I do with you?" I roll my eyes and let a another chuckle come out of my mouth. "I cannot believe this!" He stands up with a shocked expression. "I will not tolerate this! I'm leaving!" He shouts dramatically and walks out of the door. By now I'm chocking from all the laughter and tears.

"Goodbye!" He shouts before shutting the door loudly behind him. I crack out even more and hold my tummy tight so it won't explode from all the laughter.

The door all of sudden swings open and Justin is there standing with his famous smirk. "Missed me?" He winks at me before rushing up to me, jumping on my bed and gluing his lips to my smiley face. "I love you." I state randomly and kiss his nose. "I love you, too." He says cheerfully and kisses my nose, too, making me crinkle it.