Author Notes ☺

So, guys, I'm really sorry it takes me years to upload the very last chapter of that story. I really have no idea what to write in it but I don't wanna end it in Chapter 20 cuz I want it to have a dramatic ending ha ;)

But I'm trying my hardest to think of ideas and write down whatever comes up in my mind. If you have any concept for the last chapter, write it in the comments or send me that on personal messages. I will give shoutouts to everyone, promise!

Anyway, whoever doesn't want the story to end, DON'T WORRY - there WILL be a sequel! And let me tell you, it's gonna have LOTS of surprises and new things in it ;) hope you paid a lot of attention while reading the story cuz Imma use lots of the stuff I wrote in the sequel and they're going to be related to the small details that I didn't pay much attention to while writing ;)

So, that being said, I'mma let you know that it might take me about two more weeks to update :/ I know, I suck, but Imma try my best to update as soon as possible!

BTW, can you guys help me choose a character for Emily? I'm kinda debating between Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson and Olivia Wilde, but if you have any other character in mind that matches Emily, WRITE ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!! I really need to choose one before I release the sequel.

One rule: Emily needs to look similar to Lyndsy Fonseca.

AAAANNND my cat is pooping ha

ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT! Thank you so much for sticking around even though it takes me forever to update... Sorry about that.

LOVE YOU, GUYS!

Ophir ♥