Chapter 13 ❤

Some of you are probably pissed at me cuz it took me over a month to update the story. Sorry tho. I really didn't mean it. I just hope you still like the story ❤

Btw, I kinda hate the last few chapters so I might rewrite them ;)

Chapter 13 ♥♥

"Yeah, baby. It's me. Sean." he says with his cocky voice, making me gulp. "S-Sean?" I hear him laughing. "What happened, baby doll? Surprised to hear me? Thought you got my text." I take a few breaths. "How did you find my number?" I mumble.

"Remember Erin? Your BFF? My girlfriend? She has your number, yknow." he says cockily. "She's not your girlfriend." I hiss. "You're right, we need to go out on three dates to say we're dating but don't worry. It will happen soon." I shiver a little. "What do you want?" I say with a deeper voice, trying to get to the point. "Can't I just talk to an old friend without wanting something?" he laughs. "What. Do. You. Want?" I say every word separately.

He sighs. "Okay, okay. Jeesh.. I saw you on the Internet. You looked hot." I roll my eyes. "And it made me think about the old days when we dated and how much I miss you.." I roll my eyes once again and check my nails. "Emily, I'm sorry. Will you please forgive me and come back to me?" I frown and hang up the phone, putting it aside.

What does he think?! That imma forgive him and come back to him just cuz it's been 3 fucking years?! Well, my answer is hell no because I moved on a LONG time ago.

I sigh frustratedly and lie back on the bed, drifting off to sleep.

~Justin's POV~

"HEY, JUSTIN!" the group of paparazzi comes up to me as I get out of my car. I put on my glasses and hat and try to hurry into the airport. "How are you and Emily doing??" one of them asks but I just keep going, ignoring him. "How long have you been dating?" another one says. "Is Emily pregnant??" I walk faster, trying to reach that guy and push him before saying "Get the fuck out of here." and walking into the airport.

Don't get me wrong, I want people to know that we're gonna have twins but I can't do it without Emily's permission. Plus, it was really rude to ask that. I just had to do it.

I walk into the building and go sit far away from the entrance so I won't see the flashes anymore. I take out my phone when I hear a few gasps and giggles from my side. I look to my right and see three girls staring at me. I smile and wave at them slightly, letting them know they can come.

"Omg, Justin! It's really you!" a blondish girl says as they all reach me. I chuckle and stand up. "Can we hug you?" she asks. "Sure." I say while chuckling some more and hug each one of them. They take out their phones and take a few pictures with me. "I'm Victoria." the same girl says. "That's Zoey." she points at the brunette and then at the other brunette. "And this is Olivia. We're huge Beliebers!" a big smile comes upon my face. "It's nice to meet you, Victoria, Zoey and Olivia." They all blush.

"Can we ask you a question?" I nod at Olivia. "Is it true?" they all look at me. "What true?" I wonder. "You know, you and Emily..." Victoria says. "If the rumor about Emily and I dating is true? Yeah, it is." I feel my mouth turn into a smile just by thinking about it. I can't believe I can finally say it out loud without caring if someone heard me or not after two years of hiding. "No... Is it true you're going to have twins?"

My smile immediately fades away. What the fuck?

"What?" I gulp. "We heard you got Emily pregnant and you found out today that you're gonna have twins." My eyes get wider and wider. How the fuck do they know about it?! "Justin?" Victoria mumbles. They all look at me worriedly. What am I supppsed to say?? I can't tell them it's true but I can't lie to them either! "YO, JUSTIN!" And just in time, Ryan and Chaz come.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I say quickly while looking to my left to see them coming. "Wait, can you follow us on twitter?" I nod quickly, taking a paper and writing down their usernames. "Wait, but what about our question?" Zoey asks when I hurry up to Ryan. I act like I didn't hear her and wave at them before helping them with their suitcases and heading out of the place.

"Is everything okay, man? You're pale!" Chaz says. I take a deep breath before answering. "Yeah. I'm just happy to see you. C'mon, I have a lot to tell you." They both follow me as I run up to my car, avoiding the paparazzi and start the engine after Ryan shuts the door. "MOVE!" I shout after opening the window and beeping a lot at the camera men. When they all finally move, I hurry out of the parking lot, back to the hotel.

* * *

"Justin, is everything alright?" Ryan says as we walk into the 10th floor. "Yeah. Things have gotten crazy around here lately.. More than usual.. Anyway, you're gonna be staying with Freddo." We walk past a few doors before reaching their room. I knock on the door a few times. "Freddo! Open up! It's Justin! I'm here with Ryan and Chaz!" He opens the door for us and lets us in. They all say hello to each other and go sit on the couch while I bring myself a bottle of water.

"So, what's going on?" Ryan asks when I take a big gulp and sit down. "People found out about the pregnancy." I say as I close the bottle, putting it on the table. "What?!" They all say together. "I don't know how but... Those girls you saw there with me.." I look at Ryan and Chaz. "They told me they heard somewhere about it... I don't know where but they said someone told them that we're gonna have twins.."

"Wait, twins??" Chaz gasps. "Oh, yeah.. I forgot to tell you.. We're gonna have twins." I smile. "I don't know if they're boys or girls or either and I don't wanna know till the big day so don't tell me if you find out." They both nod, getting up to hug me. "Congrats, man." They both say in each turn and sit back down. I sigh loudly before leaning back and covering my face. "I don't know what to do..." I mumble. "If Emily finds out... It's over." I feel my eyes getting glassy.

"No, man. No way she's gonna break up with you just because of that. You've been dating for two years." Chaz says. "Yeah, I mean, I've been there with you guys almost every day. You guys are unbreakable." Alfredo says as I take my hands off of my face. "Plus, I'm sure she won't think you said it. I'm sure she's gonna talk to you first and let you explain everything." I sigh loudly again before taking out my phone. "Aight, I'll call her and tell her to meet me in the room. I'll see you guys later." I get up and walk out of the room while dialing her number. After two rings, she answers.

"Hello?" She says. "Emily." I mumble. "Justin, help me. Your fans-" She stops talking. I hear a car crashing and Emily screaming before it hangs up. "Em?? Baby?! Hello?!" I look at my phone and see the call has been disconnected. I hurry up to my room as fast as I can. "Emily?!" I shout as I open the door and run into each room to see if she's there. Please be here.. Please be here!! I keep repeating in my mind before I open each door. I keep calling her name but she doesn't answer. "Where the fuck is she??" I hiss before dialing Scooter's number. "Scooter." I say after he answers. "It's an emergency. Emily is not here and I got a strange call from her. I heard a car crash." I say. "Okay, meet me at the lobby." I hang up and hurry to the elevator.

"What happened?" Scooter says when I reach him. "I called Emily and she started to say something about my fans but then I heard a car crash and Emily screaming and then it hung up. I tried to call a few times but she didn't answer." I say worriedly, litterally freaking out. If something happened to her, I'd die. "Don't worry. We'll go look after her. I'll tell Pattie to stay here with the others in case she comes back." I nod at him and rush outside to my car. Just when I start the engine, I get a call.

"Emily?!" I say, hoping it's her. "No. This is Dr. Brown. Are you Justin?" Dr. Brown? "Yes." I say. "Do you know Emily Stevens?" I feel my heart stop beating. "Y-yes. She's my girlfriend." I mumble. "She was in a car accident."

What? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

:OOOOOO A CAR ACCIDENT? OMG! APWFJDKXKMFKSKFK 

I already started to write the next chapter so imma try to update it by the end of the next week ❤ but I don't promise tho :/ 

Love you ❤ 

Ophir