Chapter 3 ♥

Changed the cast :) look under the cover of the story to see who plays who, or if you're on a mobile device, roll or sweep all the way to the end and click on "View Cast Members" :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when I stop crying, I feel like I'm about to upchuck so I quickly hurry to the bathroom.

I hate it so badly... I just wish I could abort the baby... But everyone knows that you can't abort it on the forth month since it could hurt the baby and the mother, blah, blah, blah... I'm just... I'm just not ready for this. I'm only 16! Justin is only 16! We both aren't ready for this... I wish I could do something about it.. Anything...

A minute hasn't passed and I'm already drawning in my own tears.

I cry so loud, I can't even try to calm myself. I hear a thud noise of footsteps running up the stairs to my room and see my mom opening my door, rushing to hug me.

"What's wrong?" she asks me while rubbing my back, and hugging me tightly. I can hear the concern in her voice. "I..." I start to stutter. I can't tell her I'm pregnant. She'll kick me out. "I.. I just miss Justin so badly.... I..." A sob comes out of my mouth. "Shhh.... It's okay, honey... He's gonna be back soon..." she pats my back. "If you wanna," she continues. "I'll ask Pattie if you could join him for a while... To be with him... Okay? You want this?" she says softly. I nod at her slightly and wipe my tears with my sleeve.

"Now go to sleep. It's 1am, and you have school tomorrow." She kisses my forehead and gets up. "Goodnight." She whispers right before the door closes.

I don't wanna go on tour with Justin. I want a normal life. I want a normal boyfriend who lives a few blocks away and not a few countries away. I want to be able to come to his house when I'm sad and let him comfort me till I feel better. But this will never happen. My boyfriend is Justin Bieber, the singer, who's on tour right now till the end of the summer. I can't come to his house. I can only call him and listen to his sweet voice instead of being wrapped in his firm arms.

I just wish he could be here right now. I could really use one of his sweet talks and warm hugs or one of his stupid jokes that always make me laugh...

I only notice there's a phone next to my ear when I hear a voice talking.

"Hello?" I hear a sleepy voice from the other side. I check who called me and see Justin's name on the screen. I gulp and bring the phone back next to my ear. I let out a shakey breath before I speak. "Justin?" I mumble, holding the tears in my eyes. "Mmmm..." I hear him mumbling, knowing he's about to fall asleep again. "Justin." I say once again, louder this time. "MMMM....." he mumbles louder. "Justin." I say, rolling into a ball.

There's a pause. "What is it, Emily? What happened that you call me at 2am?" he asks me a bit angry. His tone makes me sob a little. "Em, what's wrong?" I don't answer him. "Babe..." He says softly. I let another sob come out. "Emily."

I finally respond. "Can you meet me tomorrow? I really need to tell you something." I say, barely holding the tears. "I'm in South America, babe. Can't you tell me this through the phone?"

I shake my head, realizing he can't see me too late. "Emily?" he asks with his concerned voice. "No. It must be told face to face... You'll understand when you hear it..."

"But what happened? Are you okay?" he says worriedly. "Sort of...." I feel a few tears rolling down my cheeks and a little sob escapes my mouth again. "What do you mean sort of?! What happened, Emily??"

"We need to talk. Please, just try to get here as fast as you can... I really need you... I...." I start to cry crazily so I hang up the phone before he could answer.

I just lie in my bed and cry myself to sleep.

~Justin's POV~

"I really need you..... I......" and she hung up. What's going on with her? Why was she sobbing so much? Why can't she tell me this through the phone?

So many questions, without even one answer... I need to see her. I need to see her now.

I get up, grab a few clothes and put them in my bag. I also leave a note for my mom and Scooter so they'll know I'm okay. I rush out of the hotel as soon as I'm ready and hurry to the airport.

* * *

"Hello, Justin." One of the sellers there says. "How may I help you?" She smiles at me. "The earliest flight to Canada." I say, kinda out of breath since I ran all the way from my car to here. "It's about to leave." She says. "Is there any ticket left?" I ask. "Uhm... Wait..." She looks in her computer. "You're lucky. There are 3 more tickets." She says. "Great! Can I have one?" I take out my wallet as she hands me the ticket. "Thank you." I say. "Your flight is gate B, flight 276." I nod at her and rush to the gate while reading what it says.

"Sit 1C - Flight 276 - Gate B - Flight Leaves at 3:00am" I whisper to myself and look at my watch to find that it's almost 3. I run to the entrance, give the ticket to the lady and hurry to my seat.

Only 5 hours away.