Chapter 8 ♥

Chapter 8 ♥

"Justin..." I mumble as I fall onto the bed. "Yeah?" he says, closing the door behind him. "I'm tired..." I say to the pillow. "Then go to sleep." I can hear his smile. "But it's only 7pm... It's too early..." I feel him sitting on the bed. "Babe, you're pregnant. You're gonna feel tired all the time. Plus, you should go to sleep anyways. It's been a long day, and I think you need to rest."

I turn myself to the other side. "Fine... I'll go to sleep.... But first! Pajamas!" I say, getting up, feeling Justin's eyes on me. I take a Hello Kitty shirt, and mini shorts, and just as I'm about to take my clothes off, I remember Justin. I turn to him, and clean my throat.

"Oh, it's okay. You don't bother me." I roll my eyes, and walk to the door, opening it. "Out." "C'mon...." he says. "Out, Bieber." I point at the door as he groans, and walks out. I change my clothes, and get under the covers, falling asleep immediately.

~Justin's POV~

Well, I guess I'm not going to get anything from Emily tonight. Oh, well.. There's always tomorrow ;)

I walk out of the room, and head to the couch next to Freddo who's playing the Xbox by himself.

"Hey, man." I say while sitting down and putting my legs on the table. "Hey, bro." his eyes are glued to the screen. "Need a partner?" I take the remote. "Sure." we start playing for awhile when Scooter and Kenny walk in.

"Hey, Scooter, could you bring me water?" I ask as I see him walking to the fridge. "Catch!" I let go of the remote, catch the bottle and continue playing before Freddo could kill me. I feel my phone vibrating, so I stop the game, making Freddo groan, and answer it.

"Hello?" I say, taking a sip from the water. "Hey, man. It's Ryan." "Whatup, bro?" I say. "Not much. Just chilling.. Say, have you asked Scooter yet about Chaz and I?" shit.. I forgot. "Uhm.. Sure." I mumble. "And?"

"Uhm..... Hold on." I cover the phone, and call Scooter. "Yeah, man?" he says. "Can Ryan and Chaz join the tour for a while?" he takes a moment to think. "Sure. But not for long." he says. "Awesome, man. Ryan? He said...." he cuts me off. "Yes. I heard him, bro. I'm gonna tell my mom and Chaz and come as soon as possible."

"Awesome." I say, hanging up the phone and grabbing the remote again. "Justin, stop playing. We need to talk." I look at Freddo, who's quite annoyed and grin as I turn back at Scooter. "Sure, what is it?"

"Your next concert is going to be in California, okay? We're gonna be there for at least a week, so that means we're gonna sleep in a hotel." I nod. "Okay." "Okay, well, tomorrow you have a meet-and-greet with fans, then a concert and then we need to hurry back because we leave a few hours after."

"Okay. I'll tell Emily tomorrow about everything." he nods before I look at the watch. "Well, it's almost 9, so I think Imma go to sleep." I say, getting up. "But.." Alfredo mumbles. "Don't worry. I'll beat you again tomorrow." I smile and go to my room. I close the door behind me and watch Emily sleeping for a while.

She's so cute when she's asleep. Man, I'm so lucky to have her. And I'm actually glad we're gonna have a baby together. Then she'll have a part of me and I'll have a part of her forever.

I strip my clothes, staying with my boxers only and crawl onto bed next to Emily, wrapping my arms around her body. "I love you, baby." I whisper to her ear, making her move. "I love you, too." she mumbles in her sleep, making me grin to the darkness. "Goodnight, my love." I say and go to sleep.

~Le Next Morning~

~Emily's POV~

"Em..." I hear someone whispering to my ear. "Babe..." I feel someone shaking my body. "Emily....." I giggle as it touches my neck, trying to tickle me. "C'mon, it's time to wake up.." I finally recognize the voice. "Stop it, Justin! Haha, stop tickling me!" I try to fight back but I fail. "Okay, okay! I'm up!" I say, rising up. I see him smiling big on the bed, looking at me. I look at the clock that is on the wall and see it's only 10am. I groan. "Aww, Justin.. Why the hell did you wake me up at 10??"