Chapter 1

I was dancing to some serious good music at Blakes party. He always had good parties. The song ended and I walked to the edge of the room. I went to take a sip of my drink but there was nothing left. I growled at my cup.

"Hey Bree, wanna 'nother drink?" My best guy friend slurred, a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you even have to ask Blake?"

He held his hands up definsivley. I smirked as I walked past him and over to the booze, Blake just stayed where he was. I eyed all the different coloured liquid thirstily.

"Bree, let me mix you a drink. Guarenteed you will love it." My best friend Carmen offered. She had just recently walked up beside me. I just shurgged and stepped away from the table. Carmen smirked and stepped up to the table. 

She grabbed bottle after bottle and poured them into the plastic red cup. Finally Carm turned around and handed me the drink.

I looked at it with question. Carm looked at me encouraginly. I looked at it and took a sip.

"Holy mother fucker! This is a damn good drink!" I exclaimed.

"Don't act so surprised." Carm smirked. I just laughed and continued to sip the drink. Blake made his way over to us.

"Blake!" Me and Carm both giggled as he pushed his way in between us and wrapped his arms around our waists. He was obviously drunk.

"Hello sexy best friends." He slurred.

"Hello to you too." I laughed resting my head on his shoulder. 

"Blake your really drunk." Carm laughed. She put her head on his  shoulder as well. That made me laugh. None of us were exactly sober. 

"I'm not drunk! I'm just really happy." He giggled. He was reaching black out point...

"No Blake, your drunk. Maybe we should go find a quiet room." I talked slowly and loudly. My voice not having it's usual harsh tone to it.

Blake just giggled. I sighed and looked at Carm, she was rolling her eyes.

"We should propably get him up to his room." I sighed as I steadied Blake, and got a grip on his shoulder.

"You want to take him up? I get the people out." Carm stated. I just nodded. Carm carefully took Blakes arm off her waist and walked to the living room.

"Awe, she left." He pouted. I laughed a little. Blake was funny when he had alot of alchohol.

"Blake honney," I said in a sweet voice reserved for Blake, and Blake alone, "can you walk?" 

"Pff! Of course I can walk!" He scoffed. He took his arm from around my waist and tried to walk. He stumbled and almost fell. Of course I was there to catch him.

"Blake, you can't even take one step." I laughed.

"Huh, how about that." He chuckled a little. I shook my head and put an arm around him in a half hug type thing, and grabbed the arm closest to me. I figured that would be the best way to get him back to his room.

"Okay Blake, we are going to walk to your room okay?" I told him.

"Okay mommy!" He chirped with a big ass smile on his face. I shook my head with a smile and led him to his room. He softly sang 'Hater Monkeys' the whole way there.

"Okay Blake we are at your room. Do you want some jammies before you pass out?" I asked in my motherly voice. Wow, its been awhile since I've used it.

"Yes pwease!" He replied in a little kid voice. I laughed and walked towards his closet. I pretty much grew up here so I knew where his clothes were. I grabbed a pair of flannel pants and turned around to face him again.

"Here you go Blake." I threw the pants at him.

"Thank you!" He said and began to undress. I turned to walk out the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a very high pitch voice. It made my coming head ache come faster.

"I'm going to make sure everyone's leaving." I explained.

"Oh." He replied simply. I turned to leave again. "Come back here when your done." This wasn't a suggestion, it was an order.

"Okay Blake, I'll come back." I promised. H nodded his head and began to undress again.

I walked back to the living room to see a crowd of people. I pushed through it to the front. My mouth dropped. It was Carmen and some really stong guy from school.

They were both throwing and punches, hard punches. I saw Carmen send me a look. Her eyes were pleading with me. I stepped into the fight and punched the guy in the ribs. He groaned in pain and looked for the sorce of the punch. 

His eyes met mine. He quickly stopped punching Carm and dove at me. I dodged him skillfully and got onto him and started pounding his face in. He responded right away and began to punch every space of me that he could. 

The fight carried on like that until he finally got mad and whipped out a pocket knife. he took a swipe at me and just barely missed my throat. I took the knife from him and held it milimeters above his throat. 

"You like beating girls?" I growled dangerously. I knew the motherly voice wouldn't last long.

"No." He grunted.

"Then why the fuck you do it?" I asked just barely abouve a whisper. My voice was hard and my teeth were bared.

"Because I can." He answered.

"Wrong answer." I replied. I moved the knife closer to his neck and began to press it down. Just then the door flew open. 

Everyone froze.

The people who kicked the door open was the cops. 

I was fucked.

"Miss, your under arrest." One cop said.

"Ah fuck." There goes my promise to Blake.