Chapter 19

Rage’s P.O.V

I woke up with someone snuggled contently into my chest. I smiled remembering last night. Bree was scared of the freak November storm, so I comforted her. The only bad thing was I exposed my deepest secret; being able to sing, beautifully.

Bree stirred in my arms. “Good morning Beautiful.” I whispered smiling. She looked up at me with her amazing grey eyes.

“Good morning.” Was her sleepy reply. I wasn’t completely sure she was even fully awake yet.

“We better get ready for school.” I sighed sitting up, bringing her with me.

“Awe do we have to?” She whined childishly.

“Yeah, we do actually. But today’s Wednesday so we have all good classes!” I tried to get her moving. She really wasn’t a morning person.

“yeah, yeah. Lie some more. I’m having a shower.” He got up off the bed and headed for the door. When she was about to walk through the door frame, she stopped and turned around to look at me.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” She winked and walked out of the room. I just chuckled and got off the bed, heading for the dresser full of all of our clothes.

“So are you and Bree together?” I jumped at the sound of the voice that came seeming out of nowhere.

“Nah, I was just making her not scared. The thunder really rattled her last night.” I explained keeping emotions on the outside un readable. On the inside I was actually really sad that we weren’t going out.

“Oh, okay.” Parker said shortly.

I nodded my head, “yup.” I popped the ‘p’.

“Well if you’ve got your clothes, I have to get mine, and Bree’s.”

“Yeah, go ahead. I’ve got all I need.” I stepped aside to let him grab his clothes. I looked at the clock, 6:15 am.

“Bathroom’s open guys.” Bree announced as she stepped out of the bathroom in only a towel. I swear my heart started beating 1,000 miles an hour. I felt someone nudge my left arm. I looked over to see Hayden smirking.

“uh….” I stuttered dumbly. Parker and Hayden just laughed while Bree just stood there looking at me, in nothing but a towel.

Finally I snapped out of it, “I’m having a shower now.”

“Nice to know.” Hayden replied sarcastically. I glared at him before walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

I quickly turned on the shower and let it heat up while I stripped down. I test the water, it was at the perfect temperature.

I quickly did my thing and got out. I was never one to stay in the shower for ages. I grabbed my towel and dried my body off before wrapping it around my waist. After getting out of the shower, the towel wrapped securely around me, I put on my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I truly hated these uniforms; black jeans and a green polo shirt.

I grabbed my towel and dried my hair a little, deciding that I wasn’t going to do it today at all. After changing my spetum I walked out of the bathroom to see Bree talking to Hayden.

“-sure if we should tell people. I think It might be a bad idea.” He said.

“Hayden it’s fine. Nobody’s going to care.” She assured him. What were they talking about?

“Maybe this won’t last long. So we won’t have to worry about telling people!” Hayden tried to reason. I’m surprised neither of them noticed me yet.