Chapter 5

"Bree! You have to get up! We have school today!" Parker spoke quietly, gently shaking me awake.

"Fuck school. Let me sleepy." I grumbled trying to push Parker away.

"Bree come on! You gotta get ready!" He pleaded.

"If it will get you out of my hair..." I let my sentence tail off as I slowly sat up. Parker flashed his award winning smile as he walked out the room.

I looked over at my clock.

6:00am.

"Fuck." I groaned dragging the 'u'. I slowly swung my legs off the bed and walked over to the closet. I looked for my uniform. When I found it I put it on and looked myself over in the mirror. The uniforms were truly was ugly. 

They were black skinnies, with a tight green tank top, that happened to be very low cut. 

I had a great idea in mind. This outfit needed a bit of styling. 

I walked to the bathroom and found a pair of scissors. I gently rubbed them on the jeans. Eventually they began to have that lovely ripped look to them. After about fifteen minutes of destroying I got http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/pict/1106775487384040_1.jpg (image that all over the jean and black xD )

"Perfection." I smiled, but it faded when I looked at my bland green tank top. It needed fixing. I grabbed my black hair die and bleach, and then took of my shirt and set it on the floor of the shower. I ran into the room and grabbed a random shirt and threw it on so I could go into the Kitchen where the guys were.

"Is that my shirt?" Hayden asked as I grabbed a spoon and a plastic bowl.

"Maybe." I replied as I went back to the bathroom.

I grabbed the hair dye box and mixed some up in the plastic bowl. I got some in the spoon and the flung it at the shirt. I kept doing this until the shirt was almost all black, with a bit of green showing.

Then I grabbed the bottle of bleach and poured it into the spoon. I carefully poured the bleach on the shirt, spelling the words "When all else fails, look cute". The shirt looked so kick ass when I was done, but it was a little wet still. I quickly blow dried it and  then put it on. 

I decided today was going to be a 'dark' day, so I put on dark green, almost black, eye shadow on, my normal thick eye liner, and mascara. 

My hair looked as if it needed to be teased today, so I did that. It looked better than usual, which I was grateful for because I was going to be in the eye of over 300 boys today. 

*knock knock knock*

"Bree! School starts in 10 minutes! Get your ass out of the god damn bathroom!" Rage shouted from the other side of the door.

"Chill your tits, I'm going." I shouted back. I looked over my appearance once more and decided it was good.

"Happy now?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck did you do to your uniform?!" Hayden asked as his mouth hung open, and his eyes bugged out of his head.

"Made it look good. You like?" I smirked as I twirled around in a circle.

"I love it, don't know if Reid will though." Parker smiled. That made me smile, guess it's contagious.

"Uh guys," Hayden said getting our attention. "We have class in like 3 minutes." 

"Meh." I shrugged, pocketing my phone.

"Let's go." Parker said sadly as he walked out the door. I quickly followed behind him, Rage and Hayden right behind me.