Chapter 6

[saturday Morning]

"Imma ninja, Waa! Imma chopin, drop kick  your ass and what? Imma ninja, Waa!" 

"Breanne Shayler, making you god damn phone stop ringing!" Rage groaned still half asleep.

"Nooo." I whined childishly as I put my pillow over my face. 

"Imma ninja, Waa! Imma chopin, drop kick  your ass and what? Imma ninja, Waa!" 

"Bree. Answer. Your. Phone." Hayden commanded in a horse, cracked, voice.

"Do it yourself." I said from under my pillow.

"It's your ph-"

"Imma ninja, Waa! Imma chopin, drop kick  your ass and what? Imma ninja, Waa!" 

"FUCK IT!" Hayden yelled angrily getting out of bed and walked stomped over to my bedside and grabbed my phone.

"What the fuck do you want?!" He yelled at the little piece of metal in his hands.

"I don't care if your a morning person! We aren't." Hayden still sounded angry, but his face softened considerably.

"Yeah sure what ever, see you in 20 minutes." And with that He hung up my phone. 

"Come on everyone, let's get up. Kyle's driving us into town for breakfast." Hayden announced as he threw the phone on me.

"Ow!" I yelled over dramatically. Hayden just rolled his eyes and walked over to the closet. Rage, Parker, and me slowly made our way out of bed too.

"Hayden hurry up! The rest of us need to get some clothes too!" I whined stomping my foot like a little kid. 

"Hey! Picking a hat seems easy, but- Ooo! I like this one!!!" Hayden seemed a little clothing bi polar. One second he doesn't know what to wear, the next second he is throwing together his outfit, and everyone else's.

"Thats great dude! Now get the fuck out of my way." Rage said the first three words way over excitedly, and the last part with anger. He really wasn't a morning person.

"Jeez, someones cranky." Parker joked. Rage just gave him a look of annoyance and went to pick his clothes.

"Guys, I'm having a quick shower, someone pick out my clothes." I announced looking at Hayden and Parker as I said it. I trusted there fashion choices.

"Kay!" They said as I walked out the door.

***

"So we picked this out, I love how the fall is pretty much like summer, makes picking out clothes so much easier." Parker said sounding gay as ever. He handed me my clothes.

"Thanks guys!" I chirped as I walked back to the bathroom to put the clothes on.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31707417 (in the external link)

Obviously they thought it was pink day, but that's okay, pinks a cool colour once in awhile. I put some moose in my hair to make it curl and then walked out of the bathroom.

"Aww! Look at our little bad ass wearing pink." Rage smirked.

"Ha ha your so funny." I Replied sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

Bam Bam Bam!

"Guys come on! We are going to be eating lunch not breakfast!" Kyle whined loudly outside the door.

"Come one guys, before Kyle breaks the door down." I joked walking towards the door, the guys following me.

"Pink?" Kyle said skeptically as he looked my outfit over.

"The guys picked it out." I shrugged walking towards down the hallway.

"You let these three," He pointed to Rage, Parker and Hayden, "Pick out your clothes?" His voice was a mixture of disbelief and amusement.

"Yeah, I trust my brotha's to pick out my clothes." I replied with a shrug.

"We are not your 'brotha's'!" Parker pouted beside me.

"Sorry bud." I apologized giving him a side hug thing.

"No hug for me?" Hayden pouted behind me slightly. I just sighed and rolled my eyes, giving him a hug. I turned around to start walking again but Rage was blocking the way with his arms open for a hug.

"Honestly, you guys are like 5 years old!" I said a little annoyed as I hugged Rage. They all just shrugged there shoulders, and Kyle laughed.

"Come on guys, I'm hungry." Kyle said as he started to sprint down the hallway. Me and the roomies all just looked at each other for a moment before sprinting after him.

We sprinted all through the school until we were in the parking lot.

"Who's car?" I asked looking at all the boys in turn. Each of them had a car here, I was the only one without.

"Kyle's!" Parker announced after no one said anything.

"Why mine?" He asked defensively.

"Because you are the one who made us get up this early." Hayden pointed out.

"Fair enough." He sighed and we followed him to his car. 

***

"So I-hop is good?" Kyle asked as he pulled into a parking spot under the I-hop sign.

"Why does it matter? We are already here." I pointed out.

"Yeah, I just thought I would be nice and ask." Kyle smirked as he got out of the car. I just shook my head and copied his actions.

I rode shot gun while Rage, Hayden, and Parker were squished in the back seat.

"I'm so happy we are here, I'm starving!" Rage whined.

"And I've only heard that about 100 times on the way here." Parker snapped.

"Fuck you." Rage mumbled under his breath.

"No thanks." Parker smiled and walked towards a random booth.

"5 year olds!" I said in a sing song voice.

"Fuck you too." he mumbled. 

"I'll pass." I smirked and followed Parker.

"Face it dude, no one wants to fuck you." I could hear Hayden say to Rage. Rage said something back but I couldn't hear what it was.

"So what are you getting?" Kyle asked as he sat beside me.

"I dunno, chocolate chip pancakes?" I replied as I looked the menu over.

"Oo! I'm getting this!" Parker said excitedly pointing at something on the menu. Rage and Hayden just gave Parker weird looks as they sat beside him.

I just ignored the boys as I looked for what I wanted to eat. They boys were talking about something but I could care less what it was. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the waitress walking over to us.

"Hi, I'm-" She began to say before I cut her off.

"Candy." I growled.

"Yeah, how'd you... Breanne?" She asked looking at me, well glaring.

"So we meet again." I smirked leaning back in my seat.