Chapter 8

The rest of the weekend, which was only sunday, was spent chilling around the school. Parker almost always had an arm around me waist or my shoulders. I think he was trying to prove that I was his or something.

I haven't seen Clay since the incident at the track, and I was pretty happy about that. The bruises he left were starting to get a deep purple-black, colour. It was a good thing that I carry lots of cover-up with me.

"Miss Shayler? Are you even listening to a word I'm saying?" An annoyed Math teacher asked.

"Nope." I replied popping the 'p'. The teacher just shook his head and went back to teaching the class. When his back was turned a piece of paper slid it's way beside me.

You look really good today :)

I looked beside me to see a smiling Parker.

( The clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31789166 )

Awe thankss :]

No problem, so wats are your plans for after school?

I dunno, I was thinkin of chillin the court yard. Wanna come?

You know I do. ;)

haha winky faces are funny lookin Parker

Before he could reply the bell rang.

"I'm not even going to bother giving you homework." The teacher sighed loudly as he watched all the kids run, literally, out of the classroom.

"You two passed notes all class!" Hayden said with a smirk.

"Uh yah?" I said confused on why he even bothered to point that out.

"I just thought it was cute." Hayden said. His smirked turned into a smile. 

"Uh thanks?" Parker replied unsurely. Hayden just shrugged his shoulders and left us to go be with his other friends.

"So Bree."

"So Parker." His arm snaked around my waist.

"I was thinking, we should make after school a date." His voice was soft, and nervous sounding. It was actually kind of sweet.

"That sounds great Parker." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Just then Clay decided to show up.

"Oh look, the little whore has a new boy toy!" He said in mock excitement. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

I walked right up to him so we were barely inches apart. "I am not a whore." I whispered dangerously. Parker walked up behind me and put his hands on my hips protectivley.

"I think otherwise." He said as if it was nothing. My hands were curling into tight balls at my sides. Parker noticed this beacause he leaned down and whispered "Bree, just walk away. He's just trying to prevoke you." 

"Mission accomplished." I whispered back, still glaring at Clayton. 

"Come on." I said angrily, turning around and pushing Parker with me. I suddenly stopped, turned around and walked back to Clayton.

"I'm not a whore." I said as I Punched him in the nose, hard. I heard the satisfying crunching noise again and walked away.

*After * school*

"So where is this date of yours and Parker's?" Rage asked as I fixed my hair a little.

"I'm not to sure, I think the court yard." 

"Oh cool." 

"Yup."

Then it was silence. Pure and utter silence between us. It was kind of awquard because I was standing infront of the mirror in the bathroom fixing my hair and makeup and Rage was just standing in the doorway, watching me.

"So why are you going out with Parker?" He asked randomly after a few minutes.

"Why does it matter?" I replied.

"Don't answer my question with another question." He sounded almost angry.

"Fine, Parker's sweet, he's nice, he cares about me, and he is really hot." I said, smiling to myself as I said it. Rage just scoffed.

"Something wrong here?" I asked, turning to face Rage, my hands on my hips.

"No, nothing at all." Rage said, but his voice made me think otherwise. I smirked.

I started walked slowly towards Rage, swaying my hips as I did, "Is the big, bad, Rage jealous?" My voice was low and slow.

"No." He replied quickly. Too Quickly. 

I was within inches of him. I had my hand on his chest drawing little circles. 

"I don't believe you." I whispered. My smirk still dancing in my lips.

"W-Well believe it." He stuttered. Oh the joys of being a girl.

"Your jealous, admit it." I said normally as I walked casually out of the bathroom and into my room to grab my phone.

"I am not!" Rage yelled from the living room.

"Shut up, you know you are" I yelled back. Just then my phone started ringing. 

 "Imma ninja, Waa! Imma chopin, drop kick  your ass and what? Imma ninja, Waa!" 

"Hello?" 

"Hey Bree! It's Parker."

"Oh! Hey Park, whats up?"

"You ready for our date?"

"You know it! Where am I meeting you?"

"Just come to the court yard. Make sure no one sees you, and bring your ciggs, I forgot mine."

"Kay! See you soon Parker! Bye!"

"Bye!"

I hung up my phone and put it in my pocket. I put the ciggs in my pocket too and walked out the door.

"Bye Jealous!" I yelled over my shoulder. I was out the door before Rage could reply. I Made my way to the courtyard. It must be my lucky day today because there was no one near the court yard so I was free to just walk under the branches casually.

When I got under the branches I was met by a wonderful sight. Parker was sitting on a blanket with a basket sitting beside him.

"Hey Bree." Parker smiled. 

I smiled backed, "Hey." He motioned for me to come sit beside him, and I did.

"This is nice Parker." I said as I snuggled into him, his arms wrapped around me.

"I know." I could hear the smile in his voice. I felt so... safe, right now. Like nothing in the world could hurt me. 

"Something on your mind?" Parker asked, his thumbs rubbing small circles on my sides.

"Well sorta." I smiled.

"Care to elaborate?" 

"Just thinking how happy am I becuase of you, and how safe I feel." I smiled, snuggling even closer into Parkers side.

"Awe, I'm blushing." Parker joked. "But seriously, you will always be safe in my arms." I decided that words could not tell Parker how I felt, so instead I pulled his face gentaly down to my lips and placed a soft, sweet, kiss on his cheek.

"You know Bree," Parker whispered, "You really aren't that tough and scary."

"That's because you haven't pissed me off yet." I said as I snuggled in closer again.

"Good point, remind me never to do that."

I just laughed at that. He definatley was going to be a keeper.