Chapter 24

Parker’s P.O.V

I watched as Bree and Clayton stomped out of the cafeteria. I couldn’t believe they were going out. They barely know each other!

“Dude, what the hell? I thought you were going to get Bree to come back to the room with us.” Rage said through a mouthful of food.

“They’re going out.” I mumbled stupidly. I just couldn’t wrap my head around it.

Rage spit his food out, “Are you serious?!”

“No, I’m totally lying to you right now.” I rolled my eyes and pushed past Rage, heading for the elevator.

“You never told me where she went.” Rage said as he caught up to me.

“I don’t know where she went. He and Clayton just walked out of the cafeteria, and I never saw where they went.” I sighed as I stepped into the elevator. I truly wished she would see him for who he was. A complete two-faced bastard.

“Fuck…” Rage groaned and slumped against the side of the elevator. “Guess we better to Hayden, Jake, and Kyle and start looking for them. Try sort this whole thing out.”

“Good idea.” I agreed as I stepped out of the elevator on the second floor, Rage fallowing right behind me. We walked the short distance to Kyle’s room.

“They’re going out.” Was my greeting when I walked in the door.

“THEY’RE WHAT?!” Kyle, Hayden, and Jake yelled.

“You heard me.” I plopped down on the big bean bag chair.

“What the hell, when did this happen?!” Jacob put his head in his hands. Hayden quickly put his arm around him and pull him close. I smiled at them, but it quickly left as I remembered what Clayton had told me.

“Well last night Bree went to sleep in the court yard. Clayton was just walking around the school and heard her screaming in her sleep. That’s all I know, other than the fact that they are now going out. I’m guessing it happened this morning.” I told them everything I knew.

“So that’s where she went…” Hayden whispered to himself.

“And when I tried to get Bree to come back with me, she and Clayton just stormed out of the cafeteria. I don’t know where they went.” I quickly got really depressed really fast. This wasn’t a good situation and I knew it.

“Well we better go look for her.” Kyle sighed getting up from his place on the couch. Everyone followed suit.

“I’ll go check the old part of the school. They might have went there to hide from us or seomthing.” I sighed as we walked to the elevator with everyone else.

“Okay. Hayden and me will go look for her at the fields. She’s always going there.” Jacob Jacob added.

“I’ll go see if Clayton or Jacobs car is gone.” Rage stated.

“Why would my car be gone?” Jacob asked, voicing my thoughts.

“If they wanted to leave school they coulda took your car. Bree made a copy of your key.” Rage explained. I laughed. Only she would make a key to Jacobs car. Jacob didn’t look to happy though.

“I guess I’ll go see if anyone’s seen her around the lounge and stuff.” Hayden said as the elevator doors opened at the bottom level.

“If anyone finds her, or finds anything out, text the whole group okay?” I kind of like running things. It’s a good feeling.