Chapter 21

Jacob’s P.O.V Friday November 11th

Me, Hayden, Rage, and Parker, and Kyle, watched as Bree left to go work on the project with Clayton. I could see the worry in everyone’s eyes, and I’m sure mine were the same.

“I really wish we didn’t let her do this.” I mumbled after awhile of silence.

“Same here.” Parker agreed.

I put my head in my hands, “What if something goes wrong? She’s already let her guard down around him.”

“What are you talking about?” I heard Rage ask. I didn’t say anything. Hayden could explain, he was knows what I was talking about.

“Last night when Bree came back, at 7 P.M, from working with Clayton she told us that he was nicer than all of us thought.” Hayden explained, discreetly rubbing my leg in a consoling manner.

“Fuck…” Rage muttered under his breath.

“We have to make sure that nothing happens.” Parker said seriously. I lifted my head up from my hands.

“How? How are we supposed to do that?” I asked a little more harshly that intended, but we were talking about my sister here and I wasn’t going to let anything happen to her.

“What if we put a bug on them or something?” Kyle asked hopefully. That was almost the first thing he said all day. Nobody even replied to him, it was really the dumbest thing any of us heard.

“We could follow them around?” Hayden suggested. I thought about that for awhile. Honestly it wasn’t that bad of an idea.

“We’d have to, you know, make ourselves look, well, unlike ourselves.” I grinned. This could really be fun.

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s be girls, and get a makeover!” Hayden grinned like a Cheshire cat. I smiled as well, but Parker, Kyle, and Rage looked anything but happy.

“Sometimes I think you two are gay.” Rage commented, shaking his head as he stood up from the bean bag chair. My eyes went wide. I discreetly looked at Hayden, he was looking at me. The look definitely meant something along the lines of ‘we better tell them’. I took a deep breath and nodded my head stiffly; Hayden’s hand wrapped around mine.

“Guys.” He said to get their attention; they were already walking ahead of us. They both turned around at the same time. Kyle’s eyes saw our hands first and he smiled.

“WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS?!” Rage yelled in shock and surprise.

“Dude, don’t be so shocked.” Parker smiled. I gave him a confused look.

“Honestly, you two are not very sneaky.” He smiled and turned away walking into his bedroom.

“I thought we were sneaky.” Hayden pouted. I patted his shoulder consolingly, seeing as I was about four inches shorter than him.

“This is definitely going to take some getting used to.” Rage said quietly, shaking his head as he said it. Kyle just shrugged and followed him. I looked up at Hayden, he looked down at me. We both smiled and walked into the bedroom.

“So we need to decide what we are wearing, and quickly.” Parker stated as he threw clothes out of the dresser.

“I really need something to hide my hair.” Rage commented pulling at pieces of his bright green locks.

“And I’m going to have to cover all my tattoos…” I sighed sadly looking at all my wonderful tattoos.

“I gotta change these piercings. Maybe just put clear ones in.” Kyle said to himself, playing with his multiple lip piercings.