Chapter 4

"Bree. Bree. Bree. Bree. BREE!" Rage shouted trying to wake me up. He poked my in the side every time he said my name.

"Fuck off." I grumbled rolling over on my bed.

"How 'bout I fuck you." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"How about no." I growled. Why did this boy persist on waking me up?!

"Then get up!" He yelled. He sounded mad. Ha, go figure, Rage was mad.

I slowly sat up and looked for the green haired monster. He was sitting on the end of my bed.

"Morning, Sunshine." He smirked. I flipped him off and walked to the closet.

"You know, you should really consider wearing more to sleep. You never know who might come and attack." Parker said matter-of-factly from his bed. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing black booty shorts, and a low cut blood red tank top. I looked back  at Parker. 

"Meh." I replied simply. Mornings are not my thing.

"Hey Parker, what's our plans for today?" Hayden asked. I was still looking though my closet for something to wear.

"I dunno, I was thinking of just chillin' around the school today." Parker replied. 

"I thought we were going into town today?" Rage interjected. 

They continued to talk about what they were going to do today as I pulled out the clothes i wanted to wear and set them on my bed.

I walked out of the room without a word to the boys and into the bathroom. 

When I got there I put my ipod into the dock so I had something to occupy me while I was in the shower. I turned the water in the shower on and let it warm up for a second. When It was warm enough I hoped in and did my thing.

[fast forwarding thirty minutes.]

"Awe, fuck." I groaned. I forgot my clothes on my bed. I wrapped my black towel tighter around my body and opened the door just a little. I couldn't see the boys anywhere. 

"Here goes nothing." I whispered to myself. I opened the door up fully and quickly made my way to the bedroom. Before I could go into the room I could hear someone softly singing, well screaming. It sounded good!

I opened the door a little to see who it was. To my surprise it was Hayden. He had his Ipod in his ears and was screaming along to whatever song it was.

After a few moments of watching Hayden scream I realized I was still only in a towel. I took a deep breath and opened the door as quietly as i could and tip toed across the room to my bed. I grabbed my clothes and sprinted back to the bathroom.

After I was safely back in the bathroom, with the door locked, I put my clothes on. I was wearing my favorite t-shirt. It was just so me! 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31580553

After getting the clothes all sorted out, I set to work blow drying and straightening my hair. It was a big job. 

20 minutes later I was finished attacking my hair with the straightener. I decided that I was going to wear a hat today so I didn't have to back comb it. The last thing on my morning list was to put on my makeup. It was very minimal make up, but that's how I preferred it. A small amount of mascara, and thick eye liner.

"Perfect." I smirked, looking at my reflection. 

I walked out of the bathroom. The dorm was quiet, almost too quiet. I shrugged it off and walked to the bed room to get my phone. The weird thing about my phone was, it wasn't my phone!