Truly Madly Deeply

➰ Zayn's POV➰

"THIS IS THE PART WHERE I SAY I DON'T WANT YA I'M STRONGER THAN I BEEN BEFORE THIS IS THE PART WHERE I BREAK FREE CAUSE I CANT RESIST IT NO MO-""SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" I yelled at Harry who was fucking yelling that annoying song no offense I like Ariana but that song has never made sense especially the video ugh we were on our way to Miami on our tour bus since we had a concert there this was fantastic I finally got to go somewhere I always wanted to go there "Cmon let's go!" I yelled at the guys this is gonna be fun.

.....*8:00 p.m. Concert night*

                                                                                *Niall's POV*

Tonight was the night that we got to do a concert in Miami, Florida for the first time in forever(LOL I had to haha) but I was hoping that I would see Danielle again but I don't know if she would forget about me or what. I hope she didn't forget about me I hope apart of her still loves me, I mean I do I still love her "Aye mate you okay?" I heard Harry yell ask me making me go out of my thoughts "Yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking" I finished my sentence "About Danielle?" He finished his sentence, I just nodded my head, "She wasn't my first but she was my first love yeah we may not have dated but she still was my first love I have ever fell in love with not because of the incident but because she was so beautiful yes she may have been my bandmates little sister but she was so perfect. "Cmon it's time to go on stage!" I hear Paul yell at all 5 of us. We ran up on stage and did our thing, "How are you doing Miamiiii?!?!?!" Harry yelled "1 2 3 GO!" Liam yelled "Going out tonight, changes into something red her mother doesn't like that kind of dress everything she never had, she's showing off " Zayn sung his part, I was looking out in the crowd looking at how many fans we had that supported us so much and decided to see us LIVE, I looked in the first row and I froze. I can't believe she was there. She made it. Here. To our concert....