Sleep Over

°Danielle's POV°
I Told Louis my address and he drove us to the house. Harry was in the passenger seat and Niall was sitting close to me in the back. I couldn't stop rethinking about my past and what Josh called !e back in Liam's dressing room, "Hey you okay?" Niall whispered in my ear I looked st him and smiled "Yeah I'm okay just ready to get home relax and eat ice cream" I told him, he looked at me weird "Babe you do realize it's like one in the morning" he said checking his watch "I know but I'm just hungry and you can't be talking Mr.Horan because you're always hungry!" I whispered yelled smiling at him, I guess harry was listening into our conversation he turned around "Why the hell are you yelling?" He asked me "Niall's basically telling me that's its too late for me to eat some ice cream" I whined, harry just laughed "Niall you can't be talking, Danny he snuck into the kitchen to make a sandwich" Harry said turning back around facing the front. "I was hungry and besides it wasn't even that late" Niall scoffed "It was three in the bloody morning!" Harry yelled stating the truth, I was laughing at both of them "My stomach was making the rumblies that only food can satisfy" Niall said rubbing his stomach. They kept going back and forth I couldn't stop laughing."We're here" Louis finally said, he pulled into my driveway "Wow Danny this place is so beautiful how can you afford this?" Harry asked me getting out the car his eyes still stuck on the house, I got out giggling at him "Well Rapunzel when you have two jobs and related to Zayn J. malik you can afford anything" I said walking up to the door, the Boyd following close behind me "Hurry up love I'm hungry" I heard Niall  behind me speak up "Oh shut up" I said unlocking door letting the boys in. I shut the door behind me watching the boys have their own tour. I walked into the kitchen, I checked the freezer for some ice cream THANK YOU JESUS! I thought to myself there was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream I forgot I had that kind. I took it out, got myself a spoon, and a bowl, I scooped some I've cream into my bowl. I put the ice cream back into the freezer, I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV,  Supernatural was on! It was a rerun of season 4, I've already seen it pretty much. "LOUIS, HARRY, I FOUND THE JACKPOT!!" I heard Niall yell "WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?!" Louis yelled back, I heard two pairs of get stampeding down the hallway upstairs, why did I have this feeling that they're in my room? I put my empty bowl on the table and ran up the stairs. I tiptoed near my room, the door was cracked open so I could somewhat see into my room. I saw about to leave until I saw Harry...WITH MY BRA ON!! "Oh no" I mumbled very low to myself they were messing with my undergarments as well!!! "Louis what in God's name are you wearing?" Niall asked him "What? Is it too tight?" Louis asked I turned my eye gaze to Louis bloody hell he was wearing my black tight dress (that I wore to my prom) and a pink polka dotted bra on over it. "Louis hahaha you look amazing I guess" Niall laughed "No he's hideous he needs some make up" Harry said going into my bathroom, he came back with blush, lipstick, eye shadow, and eye liner oh dear God I couldn't take it anymore  I busted through my door making the guys jump "Hahaha you guys look ridiculous" I chuckled at all three of them "Its not funny we were just umm looking around" Niall said scratching the back of his head "Righttttt" I said I dug into my back pocket and got my phone out, I unlocked it and got onto Snapchat. "Dan w-what are you doing?" Louis asked me stuttering "Oh nothing I'm just gonna-" I trailed off I raised my phone up to them FLASH CLICK!! I took the picture "BYE!" I waved and dashed out of my room "GET HER!" Niall yelled "DON'T LET HER SHOW NO ONE" Louis yelled I heard loud thumping from behind. "DANIELLE!" Harry screamed, I stood on the kitchen counter. I saw them run in "HA! YOU'RE SURROUNDED SUGAR!" Niall said smirking "You thought!" After I said that the front door opened "DAN?!" It was Zayn, I did a little run and jumped off the counter and ran to Zayn, the boys followed "ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN!" I yelled running into him "Hey what u-" he almost finished his sentence but his eyes caught three boys STILL in my clothes and undergarments. "WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Zayn asked yelling at us. "We ummm..umn..DANIELLE THREATENED US TO PUT THESE ON!!" Niall yelled out. I swung my head around to face him "I did not you three wanted to tour around my house, I went to get some ice cream YOU THREE RAN UP TO MY ROOM AND THREW ON MY SHIT!" I yelled, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" We turned our attention to see a confusing Liam standing in the doorway "Is there umm.. Something you three need to tell me?" Liam asked I chuckled "LiLi I'll tell you later now how about you boys go back up in my room and put my stuff back where they belong, go,now!" I demanded pointing to the stairs, Louis and Harry raced each other upstairs "But babe you know I look sexy in your bra" Niall said wrapping his arms around my waist "I don't but maybe we can do something about this" I whispered the last part in his ear "I said biting his ear lobe, he tensed up, "Mmm okay" Niall mumbled I pecked his lips and he ran upstairs. "So whatever happened to Josh?" I decided to ask my brother "Well, umm let's sit down shall we" Zayn said walking into the living room. Zayn sat in a chair, I sat on the couch Liam beside me. "Well tell me Z!" I said anxious to know what happened to him. "Okay okay he's in an alley" Zayn said "WHAT?!" I yelled standing up "Zayn I know you was protecting me but holy shit why?" I asked him "Because he bruised you, called you a whore, and every damn thing he deserved to get his ass whooped by me and get left in an alley" Zayn said "Its for the best Danny" Liam said pulling my arm to sit back down again, I obeyed, "And mostly he was being an ass because you supposedly chose Niall over him, it was Liam's turn to punch the shit out of him" Zayn said "Yeah long story short he's long gone now so its okay" Liam said patting my head damn he was a crazy motherfucker then I guess "Wowww I trusted him though it makes no sense" I said running a hand through my messy hair "Yeah I know but aye don't worry you got a guy who loves and protects you" Liam said looking at me, I smiled "Thank you for being there for me both of you" I said looking at Zayn then to Liam, we were having a beautiful silence but that all ended real quick "HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" We heard someone yell, it sounded like Louis, "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Louis yelled once again, the footsteps were getting louder, the boys appeared behind us, they were wrestling. Niall came down the stairs he was on his phone "Give up now Styles!" Louis yelled playfully to Harry "NEVER TOMMO!" Harry yelled back. Wow, they were so into it. "Hey babe" I said to Niall, he sat beside me "Hello lobe" he smiled he locked his phone and placed it on the table he threw his arm around my shoulder I laid my head down on him. "LET'S HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!" Liam yelled in the middle of nowhere, I laughed "I think it became one ever since the boys wanted to dress up as cross dressers" I said laughing "hey it wasn't our fault we was touring" Harry said, him and Louis got up and sat on the other couch I laughed again "Zayn pop a movie in" I told my brother while pointing to the stack of movies "Alright he said. He found mostly scary movies and comedy. We decided to watch Kevin Hart: What Now? In the the middle of it i was drifting to sleep it was 5 A.M. I layer my head down in Niall's lap, all I remember was being taken over by darkness.