Woah!

Niall's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon filling the house I shot up on my bed and ran downstairs to see who was making the delicious bacon and I couldn't even believe who was making it... Danielle. Danielle was making the bacon WHAT she knows how to cook? and that's not all I was well let's just say I was getting excited because all Danielle was wearing was one of Zayn's shirts, I think it was the Guns n' Roses shirt, I decided to walk up and slide my arms around her waist which made her jump"calm down its just me,Niall"I told her calmly"W-What are you even doing Niall?"She asked me turning around facing me now"I just want to let you know that your a great cook love"I told her looking deeply into her eyes"Umm,thanks but N-Niall can you get your friend off of me"She told me noticing that I had my bulge on her clit"Why?"I asked her getting turned on"B-because"she was stuttering god didn't that turn me on, I started to lean in and I suddenly kissed her lips were so soft and juicy I slipped my tongue in her mouth and decided to discover it I was also surprised because the only thing from her was that she was also discovering my mouth too. I wanted to do something else and decided to slide my hand down to the inside of her thighs and all the way up to her twat,I slowly slipped my fingers into the inside of her panties and rubbed her sweet spot"N-Niall"I heard her moan inside my mouth it was turning me on more so I automatically slipped my fingers inside her and plunged them in and out of her feeling her body with pleasure and making her moan my name loud"sshh baby you'll wake the boys up and we don't want them ruining our fun"I told her while circling my fingers around her making her breath hard and shutting her eyes tight I could almost feel her coming and I was right,right when she moaned my name she came all over my fingers. I pulled them out of her and put my fingers in my mouth and sucked on them making her still breathe heavily. "Woah"she told me putting the bacon and pancakes on all 6plates"Y-yeah"I told her"Boys breakfast is ready!"she yelled making all the boys run downstairs grabbing their plates all of them grabbed their plate except one...Zayn.

°Danielle's POV°

I put the boys breakfast on their plates and yelled them to come downstairs all of them did except Zayn "Zayn get your food!"I yelled"No give me 10more mins...or an hour!"I heard him yell"GET YOUR BRADFORD ASS UP"I yelled getting pissed off more"Make me Bradford good girl you can't do shit to me I'm stronger than you remember"he yelled at me which made the boys"ooh" in oh you just got burned. I gave them the death glare"alright that's it"I told the boys and ran upstairs to Zayn's room"Get your ass up"I told him pulling the covers off of him"no Danielle stop playing leave me alone"Zayn told me with an attitude"ZAYN JAWAAD MALIK GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP NOW OR I'M CUT YOUR PENIS OFF AND ATTACH IT TO YOUR FOREHEAD!!"I threatened him,he shot up out of bed and ran downstairs to eat his breakfast"Wow this is amazing love"I heard Louis say while eating his eggs with ketchup on them"Hahahaha well gee thank you Louis"I thanked him and he welcomed me...