Catching Up/Finally Together

-Danielle's POV-

Everybody was having a good time and catching up on everything. "Remember when Dan pushed Zayn off Archie's roof" Veronica said busting out laughing "I broke my arm" Zayn exaggerated "Oh please you sprained your wrist there's a difference" I said laughing "Gosh Dan even before we knew you you were a violent little thing" Harry said "And still is Louis added, I laughed. "Oh man good times" Jug breathed out wiping a tear away, I saw a blonde blob in the corner of my eye go into the kitchen "Hey I'll be back" I said getting up and heading into the kitchen. There he was the guy who's been ignoring me "H-Hey" I stuttered crossing my arms, he turned around "What do you want?" Niall asked me "Can we talk?" I asked "Why? It looks like you're having a good time with Forsythe" He popped open a can of Sprite "Niall stop acting so fucking childish" I said "Why? Why should I you're having t great time  with everybody else" He put his drink down "I'm catching up with them why are you acting like this?" I asked "Because you're hanging around with that freak!" Niall said "Why do you hate Jug so much?!" I asked him "He deserved what he got" Niall said "Niall I love you but you acting like this needs to stop just because whatever happened between you and Jughead back then doesn't mean you need to start acting like this" I said "Do you have have feelings for Jug?" He asked "No I don't me and him have history but that doesn't mean anything" I sighed running my hand through my hair "I love you bu-" I cut him off "Niall if you loved me you would walk in there and apologize to Jughead for everything that you done to him" I said "But babe!" He whined "But nothing Ni" I breathed out "Go" I pointed to the door that lead to the living room, he sighed and walked out, I followed behind. "Jughead" I heard Niall speak up, Jug looked up at him "If you're coming over her to mess with me leave me alone because I'm not gonna deal with it today" Jughead said scoffing "No I actually came over here to apologize" Niall said Jug choked on his drink "Excuse me?" He asked coughing "Yeah" Niall said looking back at me I rose one eyebrow up and mouthed "Keep going" he turned around and continued his apology "I'm sorry for bullying you, destroying your life, blacking your eye, and busting your lip" Niall continued saying "Okay I get it, it's fine" Jug said standing up him and Niall face to face. "It's cool, are we?" Jug asked holding a hand out for Niall to shake "Yeah we're cool" Niall spoke up shaking Jugs hand "FINALLY!" I yelled everyone clapped. I walked up to the boys "Glad my boys made up" I hugged both of them "Feels good to not have anything against you anymore mate" Niall said "yeah you have no idea" Jug chuckled "I'm ordering pizza tell me what you guys want" Archie spoke up taking a pen and paper out to write it down.

Veronica: Bread sticks with sauce

Betty:Soda

Jughead:Cheese

Niall: Nothing(surprisingly)

Zayn:Pepperoni

Harry:Pepperoni

Louis: Cheese

Liam:Nothing

"Alright Danny want anything?" Archie asked me "Oh no not right now" I said smiling shaking my head "Okay Dan" He said dialing the number on his phone and putting it to his ear. I looked over everything , friends and family getting along! Jug and Niall are cool, my cousin Veronica is happy with Harry, Louis is just Louis, Liam's always happy and there for me, Niall and I are fine, Archie's working on music, and Betty is with Zayn! I couldn't be anymore happier than this! I thought to myself... buzz buzz I felt my phone go off in my pocket, I took it out, it was Jughead. I looked up to see him smiling and laughing with everybody else. I opened it.

Jughead: When should we tell him?

Me: Juggie it's still not a good time, maybe plan it perfectly and closely so it's just me, you, and Zayn

Jughead: Tomorrow?

Me: No next week

Jughead: Danny, sweetcheeks, we've kept it form him for 5 years he has to know and you know this