Spilling The Tea

~Jughead's POV~

I woke up to shifting beside me, I groaned a little, I opened my eyes slowly to see Danielle's figure shifting closer to me trying to cover her eyes in my chest. I chuckled a little. The door opened and walked in Archie he looked over at us "Are you guys?" He whispered I shook my head no his eyes got wide "Did you guys?!" He whispered/yelled "No no no" I whispered "Oh thank God" He breathed out putting a hand over his chest I laughed gently "So what's up? Got any plans?" Archie asked sitting on his bed, I sat up slowly trying not to wake up Danny. "Going to Starbucks with Dan and Zayn later to tell him everything" I answered him quietly, he nodded, "You scared?" He asked "Yes I'm scared Zayn's really overprotective about her and if he find out he'll freak" I said putting my beanie on that slipped off my head last night "He might just be a little upset because you just all of a sudden decided to tell him but you had reasons" Archie said turning the tv on "Yeah but she wanted to wait for the right time she's been scared" I said looking down at her "Time to wake her up" Archie said turning on the play station, I nodded, I looked back down at her she looked so peaceful and beautiful sleeping "Yeah I know we spent the night at her house before" Archie said 'Did I say that out loud?' "Yes now shut up" He said playing COD I put my attention back on her "Pst Dan, Dan-Dan, sweetcheeks" I called her nicknames while shaking her a little bit "mm" She moaned/groaned in frustration "Get up babygirl" I smiled shaking her a little bit more "No it's too early" She mumbled covering her eyes I chuckled "You got to get up please it's the day we talk to Zayn and I'll buy you Starbucks" I whispered the last part in her ear, she shot up real quick "Really?" She asked "Yes now go get dressed" I said pointing to the door "Ugh okay" She said hopping out of bed "Morning Andrews" She yawned messing with Archies hair "Morning toots" He chuckled, she exited the room. I sighed throwing on a hoodie and shoes on...

-5hours later-

"Ready to do this?" I asked Danielle, we told Zayn that we'd meet up with him at Starbucks whenever Danny got done getting ready "L-Let's get this over with" She stuttered, we got out the car heading to the entrance "I can't" Danny spoke up stopping in her tracks I turned to look at her "What?" I asked her "I can't do this Juggie I can't do this what if he hates me! What if he walks out like Niall did on me and the baby? What if-" She was babbling until she started hyperventilating "Woah, woah, woah, hey Danny chill look at me" I said cupping both her cheeks making her look at me, we locked eyes, "Danny stop thinking about those things okay? That's your brother he can't hate you you're his everything, your protector, and really? What if he walks out on you like Niall? He's not!! Niall his head up his ass right now he'll come back to realize the mistake he's made and you know that Zayn and Niall are two different people okay? So please do this we promised, we planned this, and it's too late to turn our backs now" I said "O-okay" She stuttered "I'll be right beside you" I whispered and pulled away walking in Starbucks with Dan by my side. The bell rung signaling the employees that customers arrived "There he is" Dan pointed to Zayn sitting in a booth o his phone "Let's go" I mumbled and walked towards him "Hey Zayn" I smiled "Oi, what's up mate and hey baby sis" Zayn got up bro-hugging me and just hugging Danny and sitting back down, we sat across him "So what's up?" He asked "Nothing really but me and Dan wanted to tell you that-" I was cut off "You are together?" Zayn asked "What? Oh God no no" Danny said really fast breathing heavily a little, I put my hand on her thigh squeezing it to calm down, she started to slow her breathing down back to normal "Then what?" Zayn asked 'Zayn we-" I got cu off once again but by Danny "I'm pregnant" Danny said, I looked at her "What?" Zayn asked "I'm pregnant Zayn" She breathed out "You know who the father is right?"

~Danielle's POV~

"You know who the father is right?" Zayn asked me, I scoffed, "Yes I do you just basically made me sound like a whore asking me the most dumbest question, it's Nialls" I said "Does he know?" He asked leaning in "Oh yeah he does but he-" I stopped myself reliving that night "But what?" Zayn looked at me with worry "H-He" tears started to fill my eyes "Danielle tell me" Zayn said not removing his eyes off of me, Jughead put an arm around my shoulder, Jug started talking "He declines the baby is his, he thinks it's mine" BANG! I jumped in Jug's arms Zayn had slammed his hand on the table oh he was beyond pissed off "IS HE STUPID OR SOMETHING?!" Zayn yelled/asked "Zayn, dude stop shouting sit down everyone's looking" Jug said, all eyes on us now because of Zayns  outburst "S-Sorry go back t-to what y-you guys were d-doing" Zayn apologized stuttering and sitting back down "Sorry is he stupid or something?" He asked normal this time, we nodded "Danny I'm gonna help support the child I'm not going to let you take care of the baby by yourse-" I cut him off "Jughead's going to be the father of the child since Niall doesn't want to take care of his responsibilities that he decided to put in me and I want you to be my childs number one uncle even though you would've been 5 years ago" I mumbled the last part letting my eyes wonder around the place "Wait wait wait don't you dare try to run by that last part what do you mean 'you would've been 5 years ago'?" He asked scooting forward until his stomach hit the table "Zayn I- t-this isn't t-the first time I g-got pregnant" I stuttered looking down . "What do you mean?" He asked sternly I didn't answer him "Jug tell me" He turned his attention to Jug now "Well, 5 y-years ago me and Danielle w-were dating and we had intercourse, she g-got pregnant didn't tell me until later on but s-she gave me the test to read it sating positive few days w-we lost him, Zayn your nephew was miscarried" Jughead stuttered everything but sighed the last part, silence took over the three of us sniff...sniff... I looked up at Zayn he had tears in his eyes "Z-Zayn?" I asked, I slid out of the booth and went to his side, I placed a hand on his shoulder that was it he broke down in my arms I wrapped my arms around him "Sshh"I shushed while rubbing his back "I know how you feel Malik" Jug said sighing laying his head on the table he was going to cry. "I was going to be an uncle Danielle to your first born" Zayn sobbed really hard this time "Yes you were c'mon lets go home and you can be in your room all day and pour your heart out" I told Zayn "yeah" He croaked. We got out of the booth Bye Zayn" I waved at him as he left the building I looked down at Jughead "Juggie" I shook him a little, no answer. "Juggie c'mon we gotta get  home" I said "Fine" He mumbled getting up, his eyes were blood shot and his face red as a tomato too "Lets go" I said walking to the car. We got in. What a long day...