•Don't tell Zayn •

Niall's POV

After the incident between me and Danielle this morning I had to tell someone, I decided to tell...Josh. Josh would keep anything from anyone so I know I can trust him."Hey Josh what up?"I asked him walking into his room"Nothing really"he told me"Oh um hey can keep something from Zayn?"I asked him trusting him"Yeah sure what is it"here goes nothing"okay so right before you guys came downstairs, kura was downstairs making breakfast and I got excited and just... fingered her,but don't tell Zayn"I told him being for him not to tell

Josh's POV

This Irish fagg did what(no offence to Niall I love him)He fucking fingered her,I love Danielle he can't have her"I'm not"I told him then walked out my room going down the hall to talk to Danielle. "Cause your the apple to my pie your the straw to my berry your the smoke to my high and your the one I wanna marry" I heard singing coming from her room,I slowly knocked on the door and opened it at the same time to see what was going on I saw Danielle on her bed making music"Hey Danielle I have a question"I told her"Yeah sure what is it?"She asked me"Did Niall finger you?"I asked her really fast"Yes but it was alright though I mean it was a great feeling"she told me"i-is he better than me?"I asked her kind of nervous"I don't know show me that you are"she whispered in my ear and biting the top of my ear that was driving me crazy"D-Danielle"I called her name, I was gliding my hands up her hips and pushing her down making her lay on the bed. I was still making out with her we didn't break the kiss when I was hovering over her,I started kissing down her neck making her moan low that I couldn't really hear what she was saying,I took off all our clothes leaving them on the floor of her bedroom..I stuck my tongue out and licked her all the way down to her clit"Josh mmm"I heard her moan which made me eat her out,she had her legs wrapped around my shoulder and head I was already picking her ass up and squeezing it with pleasure swimming through her body"B-baby uhhh mmmmmm"she called me baby hehe. She came in my mouth I licked my mouth uh she tasted so good I wanted to get freakier so I slipped my fingers into her and plunged them in and out of her driving her absolutely crazy she was grabbing a handful of her sheets tearing them apart from her nails, she pulled me up to her and connected our lips we discovered every inch of each others mouth moaning. I took my bulge in my hands and put it inside her slowly making her react to the entrance she was suspecting. I plunged in and out of her hard and fast the pleasure already swimming through her body."b-baby mmmm faster hmmm"her moans were feeling the room as mine as well,her headboard of her bed banging on the wall,her nails scratching deeply in my back making blood fall on her bed and blood appear on my back."I-I'm gonna cum babe"I told her feeling my body getting weaker every time I thrust into her"me too"she told me breathing heavily as usual...we finally reached our climax making me fall on top of her"Josh"she called my name which made me look up to her"Yeah"I said waiting for a reply"I love you"She told me she what? "I love you too baby"I told her then kissed her. "Do me a favor"She broke the kiss"What's that?"I wanted to know what she will say "Don't tell Zayn"

A/N: Alright yeah it was terrible ik this BUT will Zayn find out or will someone tell him